Ω 7 Ω

"where are we going?" donghyuck asked jeno who was dragging him across the woods.

"to the forge." jeno replied. "before training, you need to figure out which weapon would be best for you."

"weapon?!" donghyuck exclaimed, stopping in his tracks.

"tell me you didn't expect fighting people using just your beauty."

"well..."

jeno slapped a hand on his forehead.

"oh my god donghyuck. this is the real world, you need to learn how to fight, for real."

"excuse me but this seems hard to believe. all this mythology seems like a big nightmare."

"it's a bit like that except that when the nightmare ends, you die." jeno explained.

"thank you for the motivating speech." donghyuck sassed.

"let's go. the children of hephaestus will make you a perfect weapon."

after another five minutes of walking, they arrived in a small camp surrounded by fire pits.

"hello guys." jeno greeted the people that were here.

"hello jeno. do you need anything?" a girl asked, walking towards jeno and donghyuck.

"yes, donghyuck here needs a sword."

the girl eyed donghyuck from head to toe, a tint of jealousy visible in her eyes as she registered the beauty of the male.

"i'll be back with some prototypes." she said before walking back into the forge.

jeno and donghyuck stayed silent while she was gone, donghyuck admiring the way these people could manipulate fire and iron to create weapons.

"here you are." the girl came back with five swords of different sizes and shapes. "tell me which one you're more comfortable with."

donghyuck furrowed his brows struggling to take one because of its weight and then looking at it strangely. "huh... what do i- "