Ω 47 Ω

"renjun! renjun!" yangyang exclaimed as he dodged a griffon while running towards athena's son.

"y-yeah?" the boy answered, struggling to kill a chimera.

"i need to ask you something important." yangyang declared, fighting the creatures that were trying to go up on the tower.

"i'm quite busy if you hadn't noticed." renjun spoke through gritted teeth as he pulled his spare out of the chimera's flesh.

seeing renjun's struggle to aim for the goat head that kept moving, yangyang pulled his bow out and didn't waste a second to shoot an arrow.

the boy didn't need to take his time to aim as this ability was in his genes, making the arrow pierce through the goat's head, mand making the chimera fall of the tower, freeing renjun.

"thanks." renjun breathed out as he made his spare spin inside his palm.

"please, tell me you listened in physics class." yangayng said, almost sounding like he was begging.

"yeah, i did. why?" renjun raised a brow.

"is iron conductive?"

renjun stared at yangayng for a second, not quite understanding why this question was relevant in this particular situation.

"why would you- "

"renjun, i need an answer." yangyang cut him.

renjun tried searching inside his memory for flashes of this lesson. they came pretty quick, but not clearly. "i think it is." he told.

"you think? or, you're sure?" yangayng questioned.

"i'm sure!" renjun answered. "well, almost sure."

"renjun, it's a life and death question." arthemis' son said.

"i'm almost sure it is." renjun nodded. "but why does this help in any- oh... i think i know..."

renjun thought for a few seconds, tons of ideas and strategies colliding inside his head and he searched for the best one.

jeno controlled lightnings, and so, he controlled electricity.

he could send a huge electroshock through the tower, the iron conducting the current to the very top.

the electric shock would kill all of them on the spot, and the war would be ended.

great strategy.

"you want jeno to electroshock them all?" renjun questioned, just to make sure this was what yangayng had planned.

"yeah. but iron needs to be conductive for that." yangayng specified.

"it is. go tell jeno to do that." renjun stated. "i'll warn the others. tell us when we need to get off the tower."

Ω

"excuse me?!" jeno yelled as his whip strangled a manticore.

"you need to electroshock the whole tower. they will die that way." yangyang repeated, actively fighting a few monsters as well.

"if i do that, i'll kill all of you!" jeno spoke angrily.

"we'll all go down. but the creatures are going up too quickly, we'll never manage to block them."yangyang explained.

"donghyuck and mark are still at the top. they don't know about this plan." jeno declared. "and even if i may not be against killing mark at the moment, i don't want to hurt donghyuck." he added.