Ω 34 Ω

"i see the earth!!" chenle exclaimed loudly as he pointed at the horizon where land was visible.

"you sound like you hate being there." jisung, who was standing next to him, rolled his eyes.

"it's not that i hate it, but i prefer having my two feet on the ground." chenle replied with a shrugged.

"quite surprising coming from hermes' son." mark appeared next to them, motioning to chenle's shoes that had two little wings attached for him to fly.

"water isn't my element." chenle told.

"come on, this little trip was cool. plus, i found a beautiful boat. all seven of us could have crossed the atlantic on an inflatable boat." jisung explained.

"which makes me think... where are the others?" chenle raised a brow, looking at jisung and mark.

"donghyuck is with renjun. and jaemin and jeno are still sleeping." mark said nonchalantly.

"we need to wake them up!" chenle clapped his hands. "mark, you call donghyuck and renjun! jisung, you wake jaemin up, and i'll wake jeno."

"they're sleeping in the same room." mark hummed, making chenle gasp loudly.

"EXCUSE ME?!" he yelled.

"god, stop screaming! your dolphin voice is too high for me to handle." mark groaned, almost hitting chenle.

"what did you just say?" chenle asked, ignoring mark's protests.

"jaemin and jeno are both sleeping in jaemin's cabin." mark repeated.

"for real? like... the sons of zeus and ares? together? in a bed?" chenle questioned.

"that's so not-like their father... or just them..." jisung stated.

"it seems like this little trip changed all of us..." mark sighed, placing his elbows on the railing as he watched the boat getting closer to the land.

"we changed for the better." jisung told, looking at chenle who was nodding in agreement.

"yeah..." mark said in a monotonous voice. "for the better..."

Ω

"land! land! land!" chenle jumped up and down as jisung parked the boat inside the port.

as soon as jisung was done, he opened the small bridge that would allow them to get on the land.

chenle didn't even wait for jisung to be done to jump on the platform and kiss the ground.

"god, i missed you, earth..." he mumbled, gluing his face to the concrete.

"the whole trip on the boat was three days long." renjun rolled his eyes at chenle's childishness as he walked off the boat.

"and if we had taken my father's plane, it would have been six hours long." chenle retorted, making mark snort.

"we were supposed to take the plane, but someone was too in love with donghyuck to even help us steal a car to get to the airport." mark explained as he joined chenle and renjun on land.

"you're the one to talk? my love for donghyuck was ephemeral, while yours seems to last forever."chenle tackled back.

"i don't like donghyuck!" mark replied immediately, his dark aura making an appearance.