Ω 21 Ω

"woah..." chenle and jisung let out at the same time when their taxi drove through las vegas' main street after rolling in the desert for a while.

"welcome to las vegas, guys." the taxi driver said, hearing the excitement of the boys behin him. "everything is possible there, it's a land of dreams."

chenle glued his face to the car's window, letting out gasps every time he saw something incredible in his eyes – which happened very often – and hitting jisung's shoulder to show him excitedly.

the night has set a few hours before there, making the sky pitch black, but lightened by the dozens of spotlights provided by the city.

while driving through the place, it seemed like it was daytime because of the amount of artificial light that was there. their electricity bill must be huge.

"i'm tired..."

jeno turned around, looking at his best friend whose eyes were closing on their own. it was pretty late already, and the jet lag didn't make things better for the seven boys, who were very tired.

as he was about to pull him to lay his head on his shoulder, mark did it, making donghyuck snuggle into his neck.

jeno's jaw clenched seeing mark getting touchy with his best friend, but he didn't argue. donghyuck seemed to like mark's company, and hades' son hadn't done anything to make jeno doubt him, so, he could have misjudged him in the first place – he was still defiant though.

as jeno got back to looking at the road ahead of them, he felt something touching his other shoulder. turning his face, he was met with the sight of renjun sleeping soundly, with his head leaning against him because of its weigh.

jeno smiled, readjusting renjun's head on his shoulder to make sure the boy was comfortable, and it seemed like he was, because, similarly to donghyuck, he snuggled into jeno's side.

"cute..." jeno let out, brushing renjun's hair off his face.

"aw, mister intellectual fell asleep..."

jeno lifted his head, seeing that jaemin had turned around to look at him and renjun.

"those are the rare times i appreciate him." jaemin continued.

"come on... he's not that bad..." jeno rolled his eyes, glancing at the sleeping boy's face.

"he's the worst." jaemin retorted. "always thinks he's better than me."

"why can't you accept the fact that both of you could have the same level?" jeno raised a brow, challenging jaemin.

"are you assuming that he could be as good as me?" jaemin snorted. "he's not."

"you just have different techniques. you surely both are the best in your own domain. and when you put your two techniques face to face, you're equal." jeno explained, making jaemin chuckle loudly.