Ω 31 Ω

chenle's eyes fluttered opened, hermes' son slowly observing everything that was surrounding him and recalling the events of the night before.

despite still being on the boat, he didn't feel sick anymore.

the figure next to chenle groaned before readjusting its position, making chenle acknowledge the position he was in.

he was lying on his side, jisung's back facing him, and chenle had his arms hugging jisung's chest and their legs were entangled.

the chinese boy pulled away immediately, as if the contact of his and jisung's skins had burnt him.

why were they in this position?

chenle's first intuition was to say that jisung had initiated skinship, and that they had cuddled while they slept.

but chenle was very confused, because when he woke up, jisung wasn't hugging chenle or anything. jisung was peacefully lying on his side, facing his back to chenle.

but chenle was all over jisung, having his arms wrapped around the boy's torso as their legs were entangled. chenle was initiating this skin ship.

chenle felt his heart beating rapidly in his chest as he thought about jisung and himself, wondering what was going wrong with him.

there were thousands of questions turning around in his mind, begging to be answered, but chenle refused to answer them.

why was jisung always taking care of him?

why had chenle gotten to jisung's room yesterday night?

why had he accepted to be cuddled into his embrace?

why had he cuddled him in his sleep?

why was he feeling this nervous at the simple thought of his best friend?

why was he obsessed by him?

jisung groaned again, turning around in the bed and facing chenle who was standing beside the bed, his eyes fixed on the boy entangled with the covers.

chenle studied the boy carefully, staring at his features for long.

he looked so peaceful like that, asleep, like the flat sea after a long and violent storm.

his skin was so smooth and so perfect lit by the sun coming from the porthole.

the snores that were escaping his parted lips were slow and regular.

by the way, had these lips always been so tempting?

why was chenle suddenly feeling the need to get closer and i don't know... maybe kiss them?

chenle placed a hand over his chest when an image of him kissing his best friend appeared for a second in his mind.

his heart was beating so fast at this simple thought.

he started feeling so nervous, his hands getting sweaty.

he kept gulping the saliva that was endlessly producing in his mouth.

something was not right with him.

something had changed.

chenle's mind was getting filled with dozens of thoughts that came completely unorganized.

memories of him and jisung in the half-blood camp...

their quests...

their most precious memories...