Ω 12 Ω

"renjun told me you trained together today. how was it?" chenle asked excitedly while jisung took a seat next to jeno.

"pretty good. he is a very good teacher." donghyuck answered, munching on his food.

night had settled a few hours ago, and it was time to have dinner.

once again, chenle and jisung had joined donghyuck and jeno to talk about their day and share funny memories.

"renjun is the one who taught me everything. he's the best out there." chenle nodded in approval.

"i find his techniques better than jaemin's." donghyuck added, thinking about their demonstrative fight again.

"that's normal." jeno interrupted the conversation. "renjun is a strategist. he thinks more than he fights. and this technique is good for those who don't like contact very much, just like you, donghyuck. jaemin is quite the opposite. he's full strength. he uses his fists rather than his brain. but that doesn't make him any less strong. he is very precise and hits hard. this technique is better for those who enjoy fighting like brutes, just like me."

chenle nodded, completely agreeing with what jeno had explained, and jisung even clapped a few times.

"that was the best explanation ever." he said.

"thanks dude." jeno winked at him. "i'm not zeus' son for nothing."

"what about you?" donghyuck asked chenle and jisung. "what did you do today?"

"nothing exciting..." chenle shrugged.

"we searched for a good quest to do, but we didn't find any." jisung explained.

"a quest?" donghyuck furrowed his brows.

"yeah. every demigod has to participate in quests to help the camp and other demigods. they take place outside of the camp and last minimum one week."