Ω 38 Ω

donghyuck stole renjun from his two boyfriends as soon as him and mark were back to their apartment.

after sealing this promise on the pont des arts, and after sharing a sweet, long-lasting kiss, mark and donghyuck had both walked back to the apartment hand in hand, with big smiles plastered on their faces and light hearts.

both for them had waited so long for something to happen, the two of them silently hoping that the other would take their love into consideration and act.

but it was done now. their 'fight' had been all forgotten, replaced by blooming love.

"you look happy." renjun declared as soon as donghyuck closed the door of his and mark's room, leaving mark to speak with jeno, jaemin and surely chenle and jisung in the kitchen.

"that's because i am." donghyuck told, jumping on the bed and patting the space next to him so that renjun could join him.

"is this because of your date?" renjun raised a brow as he took place on the soft mattress.

"it wasn't a date..." donghyuck rolled his eyes, his smile never disappearing from his face – he was wondering if it would disappear one day.

"sure, locking a padlock on the most romantic bridge of paris is nothing like a date..." renjun snorted, making donghyuck sit up immediately.

"how the hell do you know about that?!" his eyes widened. "you didn't spy on us, didn't you?!"

"chill." renjun pulled on donghyuck's arm to make the honey-haired lie down again. "mark planned everything with jeno and jaemin. and i'm their boyfriend, meaning i get some infos."

"and you didn't tell me?!" donghyuck gasped. "you little snitch!" he added, hitting renjun's shoulder.

renjun and donghyuck hadn't met each other so long ago. in fact, there were still plenty of things that they didn't know about each other. but they had immediately clicked, as if their personas were perfectly compatible, friendlily speaking.

they had a lot in common, whether it is in their way to deal with things, or simply things they liked – and mostly the fact they were both obviously bottoms – and this made them very close and understanding of each other.

these few days out of the camp had allowed them to become linked tightly, and both of them would agree on the fact that they had developed a strong loving bond that they would break for nothing in the world.

there was like an unspoken promise between them, assuring that they would protect each other and take care of the other no matter what happened. and they truly enjoyed this relationship they had.

"come on..." renjun laughed. "i'm sure the best part of it was the surprise..."

donghyuck thought for a few seconds, flashes of his night with mark appearing on his mind. "yeah..." he let out.

"does that mean mark and you aren't fighting anymore?" renjun asked.

"we're okay now." donghyuck hummed in confirmation.

"tell me everything about it." renjun rolled on the bed, getting on his stomach. "i want to know."

"we walked all the way from the place we watched the sunset to the pont des arts. it took us so much time, my legs were hurting like hell in the end." donghyuck started. "and during all that time, we didn't exchange a word. well, i asked him if we were almost there when my legs hurt too much, but he gave a quick and cold reply."