Ω 8 Ω

donghyuck looked at the boy whose black aura was more than intimidating. if he remembered well, it was one of hades' sons, mark.

the dog – mavros – ran to the mark guy and barked happily before running back to donghyuck and jumping around him, turning around his legs.

mark approached the beautiful boy.

"i-i'm sorry. i d-didn't know it was you dog." donghyuck let out shakily.

"it's okay." the other boy replied, eying his dog. "i hope he didn't bother."

"oh, no. not at all!" donghyuck said quickly. "he was very kind and cuddly."

the boy, whose aura was scaring donghyuck, raised a brow. "mavros usually hates people." he said.

"huh... well, i guess i'm special then?" donghyuck giggled.

"you're the forbidden child. i'm mark. hades' son." he told.

"huh... you can call me donghyuck. it's a bit better than 'forbidden child'." donghyuck chuckled.

mark didn't respond. he kept his cold face on as he studied the boy carefully.

he was still wearing his black ripped jeans and his yellow cropped sweatshirt which revealed the smooth skin of his tummy. and his face had to be the 8th wonder of the world.

he had honey, curly hair, falling beautifully on his forehead and almost hiding his chocolate eyes. his thin lips were curved into a smile, allowing mark to see his bunny teeth. and his tan skin was so smooth, dotted with many moles which made him look even more ethereal.

the boy was cut in his study of aprhodite's son by his dog which had started barking and growling.

mark looked aside to find zeus' son approaching them.

"jeno!" donghyuck exclaimed, waving his hands in the air.

jeno stopped moving when the back dog barked loudly at him.

"can't you call your thing back?" jeno asked mark not so politely.

"mavros." mark called. "hush and come here."

the creature did as it was told, sitting next to its owner's leg.

"what are you doing here?" jeno asked, standing in front of donghyuck in a protective manner.

"i had lost my dog." mark replied coldly.

"you found it now. so, you can leave."