Ω 9 Ω

mark walked inside the forest alongside his dog, following the sound of donghyuck's voice.

the beautiful boy had been singing since he had left the bungalows, his voice getting higher as he entered the forest, and he had a wonderful voice.

his father was the god of music and arts, so it was normal for donghyuck to have such a beautiful voice, and it truly impressed mark.

hades' son watched as donghyuck stopped a few seconds to admire the view he had.

"go to him." he whispered to his dog, the creature obeying immediately and happily running towards donghyuck.

"oh! mavros!" the tanned male exclaimed when the dog jumped around him. "hello!" he added, caressing its head.

mark watched his dog – which usually hated people – being all happy around the literal sunshine. and that brought a small smile on his face.

"you're here alone? you owner isn't with you?" donghyuck asked in a baby voice, crouching in front of the red-eyed dog.

at the moment mark was about to signal his presence, a hand caught his wrist from behind and turned him around.

"what are you doing here?" jeno asked fuming.

mark pulled his hand back, his dark aura appearing. "none of your business."

"i don't want you near him." jeno said on the same tone.

"i do whatever i want."

"not when it comes to him. i don't trust hades' sons."

mark clenched his jaw, giving one last look to the male that had stopped singing before whistling and calling his dog back.

donghyuck turned around, hearing the whistle and watched the dog running behind mark who was slowly disappearing in the woods.

"why did you leave without me?" jeno asked once he walked to donghyuck.

"i wanted to visit the place a bit." donghyuck explained.

"you should have waited for me. the place is huge and you could have gotten lost."

donghyuck chuckled. "i'm fine, jen. this place is supposed to be safe for me."

"it is supposed to be safe, but people could still hurt you. and i particularly don't trust hades and his descendants."