Ω 29 Ω

"everything alright in there?"

"mmh." donghyuck replied, turning around only to find mark leaning against the door frame of the bathroom.

it was the end of the day, and the sun had already set.

the seven boys were about to go to sleep, each of them in a different room – because there were enough cabins for each of them to sleep in three different ones during the night.

"are you sure you'll be okay on your own?" mark asked.

donghyuck leaned over the sink, spitting the toothpaste out before rinsing his mouth. "i used to live alone, you know?"

"yeah, but not in the same context." mark shrugged.

donghyuck rolled his eyes playfully, turning around to face mark. "i can sleep on my own, don't worry. i'd like to be a bit on my own right now, you know? chenle has been glued to me all day... because of some little snitch who took my bow and shot him."

"it was to protect you!" mark argued immediately, making donghyuck laugh out loud.

"sure." he smiled. "but you deprived me of any type of privacy for two hours straight."

"come on... two hours isn't that long..." mark argued. "what is important is that he left you alone now."

"i guess."

donghyuck walked past mark, entering the bedroom he had chosen for the night and opening the covers to slip inside.

"so, you're sleeping on your own?" mark asked again as donghyuck slipped his first foot under the covers.

"are you asking this question again and again because you want to sleep with me?" donghyuck asked, one of his brows raised as he tried reading mark's feelings – but failed to do so, as usual.

mark caught himself almost letting out the word 'yes' at donghyuck's question, but hades' son tried his best to keep control over his body.

god, he would love to sleep next to donghyuck. he had basically developed feelings for him, and he couldn't ignore them anymore.