Ω 13 Ω

renjun laid on his back on the grass, next to the small cascade of the nearby watercourse, far from the noisy life of the camp.

he was thinking, his eyes closed to enjoy the warm sun hitting his face gracefully.

no one was there to disturb him, which was something he truly appreciated.

it was just him, the waterfall's clear noise, the glowing sun and the peaceful sound of the birds chirping. renjun loved nature.

"what did you say, sofia?" he asked, keeping his eyes closed.

a white and majestic owl flew towards him, landing on the ground, a few centimetres away from him. it whistled, producing a beautiful sound.

"who?!" renjun asked, sitting up immediately.

as the son of athena, he could communicate with owls, the birds of wisdom.

he even had one, sofia, a beautiful white female owl that tagged along with him everywhere he got.

"h-hello..." a voice spoke, disturbing the majestic sounds of the nature.

renjun looked at the boy that had disturbed his moment, the corners of his lips rising unconsciously.

"hello, jeno." he spoke. "aren't you with donghyuck?"

jeno shook his head. "i left him with chenle and jisung."

"okay."

the two boys looked at each other in silence, the nature taking over the conversation.

"have a sit." renjun said, detaching his eyes from the handsome male standing in front of him.

"sure." jeno smiled, taking place next to renjun, on the green grass.

"how did you find me?"

"chenle told me you stayed there when you wanted to think."

renjun cursed under his breath, making a mental note to scold chenle for telling the location of his happy place to someone.

well, he wouldn't scold him that much, because he knew jeno was a man of confidence, he could see it in his eyes. plus, jeno was handsome and charismatic, and renjun wouldn't mind having him around more often.

"you wanted to ask me something?"

"yeah..." jeno replied. "do you know where jaemin could be?"

"we're not the best of friends..." renjun chuckled. "why would you ask me that?"

"every single time i saw you, you were with him." jeno explained.