Ω 6 Ω

"rise and shine beautiful boy!"

a familiar voice woke donghyuck up from his peaceful sleep, making him groan and place his head under the pillow to block the light from the sun.

"come on, big baby!" jeno said, pulling the sheets away from donghyuck, making the boy squirm and whine.

"jenoooo..."

"you need to get ready. we have a training this morning."

donghyuck pouted, pushing the pillow off his head and opening his arms, a silent way to tell jeno he wanted him to carry him.

jeno sighed and picked the tired boy up, allowing donghyuck to cuddle in the crook of his neck and wrap his legs around his waist.

it was frequent for donghyuck to act like this towards jeno. both boys weren't bothered by their excessive skin ship and doubtable actions. it was their way to show that they truly cared for each other.

"where are your clothes?" jeno asked, looking around.

"bathroom..."

jeno walked to the bathroom, sitting his best friend on the sink as he picked his clothes that were folded on a cupboard.

"here you are. get ready, i'll tidy your bed, and then we'll go have breakfast." jeno said, patting the boy's head before leaving donghyuck alone so that he could change.

donghyuck got out of the bathroom after a few minutes, just when jeno had finished tidying the room – donghyuck was known to be a messy kid, beautiful, but messy.

"are you trying to impress someone dressed like this?" jeno asked with a chuckle.

donghyuck was wearing tight and black ripped jeans that highlighted his curves nicely and a bright yellow cropped sweatshirt that could surely show his tummy if he raised his hand.

"i'm the son of aphrodite. i should act like it." he said proudly, looking at himself in one of the length mirrors. "plus, the clothes i have here are only clothes to show myself off. i don't know who chose them, but they liked provocation."

"surely your mother." jeno told.

"oh, well... she has a nice taste."

"if you say so. don't show off too much. i don't want to beat people for doing inappropriate things when they'll see you." jeno added, walking out of the house, donghyuck on his heels.