Ω 22 Ω

the next morning, a knock on the door caught both mark and jeno's attention, making them exchange a glance.

"go, i'll watch your back." mark said, making jeno nod.

zeus' son pulled his electric whip out as he approached the door.

he placed his hand on the handle and opened it in one go, ready to attack whatever monster which would have found them.

"oh? what are you doing here?" jeno raised a brow, putting his whip back.

"i wanted to know what we do now." chenle replied, looking inside their room.

"donghyuck is still sleeping. we're staying there until he wakes up." jeno explained.

"oh." chenle nodded. "so, jisung and i can go play at the casino?"

"you guys are underage." mark stated, opening the door wide to see chenle as well.

"my father created false id for me." chenle told, taking out a few id cards. "there's one for each of us. i asked him to make us all legal to play in casinos."

jeno took the id cards that chenle was handing him, inspecting them carefully.

"are you sure they will work?" he asked skeptically.

"my father is literally a god. of course, this will work." chenle rolled his eyes. "oh, and one last thing."

mark and jeno looked as chenle shuffled around, pulling out of his pocket a small carboard box on which was written 'olympus express'.

"there's something for donghyuck." chenle handed it to jeno and mark. "it says it's from the half-blood camp."

"okay, thanks." jeno nodded, eying the package.

"perfect, now, jisung and i are off to the casino!" chenle exclaimed before hopping away.

"do you even have money?!" mark asked loudly.

"i'll steal some!" chenle replied with a giggle, making both mark and jeno sigh.

the two boys closed their bedroom's door before inspecting the package carefully.

"do you think it could be a trick?" mark asked, pointing at the small box.