TEASER, INTRODUCTION

"Something wrong sweetheart ?" Harry's cocky tone only makes my blood boil more, and I don't even think before I throw my knife to his head. Of course he dodges it easily, and he quickly pulls it out of the wall and throws it right back to my face.

Thankfully Zayn and his magical fucking reflexes catch it a few inches away from my head, and Harry smiles, dimples out on display, looking pretty fucking satisfied that he succeeded whatever he wanted to do.

Did the fucker just try to stab me in the eye right now ?

"You fucking piece of shi-" I start yelling but Zayn is quick to snap his hand to my mouth to shut me up, growling into my ear and roughly pulling me back until I'm pressed against his chest.

"Shut the fuck up you dumbass ! Are you trying to get us all killed ??" he pulls his hand away and spins me around abruptly before he shoves me towards the door.

"Out. Now." he says sternly, as always keeping his serious and cold demeanor even when I'm loosing my shit.

I don't forget to flip Harry off over my shoulder before leaving the room, Zayn following closely behind.

A VERY IMPORTANT WARNING,

This story will contain subjets that may be triggering and disturbing to some such as,

Blood, strong and graphic violence, mentions of abuse (coming from family and partners) and sexual violence (sexual assault, rape...), substance use and abuse, description and depiction of mental illnesses, panic attacks...

And of course, very mature and explicit sexual content... as you probably expect.

There will not be any trigger warnings at the beggining of chapters since I don't want to give anything away, so if any of these things aren't your cup of tea, don't hurt yourself, don't read the story.

Now let's get to the fun stuff,

MEET THE CHARACTERS,

Louis Tomlinson (he/him)

Harry Styles (he/him)