Chapter Thirty

Harry's pov

"Hey Rob, I missed you." Louis coos as we walk into the small dirty room, a large grin on his face and Rob just stares at him, kind of unbothered.

"This is Harry, he's gonna be the one cutting off some things today." he nods towards me, giving my hand a squeeze before he lets go of me and turns around, closing the door and resting his back against it.

"Remember the girl you threatened to kill and knocked out ?" I start, taking a step closer to Robert and he gives me a short nod, his eyes a little more worried now.

"Yeah ? That was my sister." I continue, and he swallows visibly.

I reach for the small table next to us and grab a knife, shoving it into his thigh without waiting another second, my movements too quick for him to realize what's happening before the pain hits him and he screams at the top of his lungs.

Does he always scream like that ?

I understand why Lou finds him annoying.

"Oops ? Was that the leg that's already injured ?" I look behind my shoulders at Louis and he gives me a simple nod.

"Ouch, that must have hurt a bit." I scrunch my nose up, feigning compassion before reaching for a chair and flopping down on it, chewing on my gum and wrapping my arms around my chest.

"You alright sweetie ?" I ask Robert as tears fall down his cheeks and he sniffles quietly.

"Fuck you." he spits and alright then.

"Robbie ! I thought that was our thing !" Louis exclaims, and when I look at him he has his hand over his heart and is pouting dramatically.

"You can keep asking me the same questions over and over again. I'm not gonna tell you anything so you might as well kill me." Robert says with a pained groan and I roll my eyes.

"And why would we give you that sweet relief when we could be cutting off each one of your limbs ?" I ask, looking back at him with an arched brow. "You don't by any chance, know where Simon Cowell is ?"

"Fuck you."

"Sorry you're not my type." I shrug.

« I'm his type ! » Louis then screams out and I breathe out a laugh.

"Okay, so you don't want to tell us where Simon is, that's alright. How about you and I make a deal ?" I ask, and Robert's tired eyes look between me and Louis a bit frantically.

"Hey, I know he's hot but eyes on me please." I say, pointing my fingers at my eyes.

"Told you I was his type." Louis mumbles.

I hear the sound of his lighter clicking, and only a second later I catch a glimpse of his smoke dissipating in the air around us.

"What deal ?" Robert asks.

"We're not exactly planning to let you go anytime soon, as you probably guessed, but if you give us some informations I'm certain we can make out something." I start, stopping myself when I feel Louis' hand on my jaw and he tilts my head back, pushing an already lit up cigarette between my lips.

He gives me a wink and moves back to his previous spot and I take a drag of the smoke before I speak again.

"I'm sure you know things, and I very much understand that the reason you don't want to tell us anything isn't loyalty, it's because you're scared of Simon. What you don't quite understand is how powerful we are." I say and Robert listens to me carefully now.

Glad to know I have his attention.

I'd really love to hurt him right now, put some of my skills to use but I'd love to hurt Simon much more.