Chapter Twenty

Louis' pov

Harry is a dumbass.

I really like that dumbass but he's still very fucking stupid.

The second he sees the guy hitting Liv's head he launches at him without even thinking.

Liam catches Liv right before she can fall to the ground and we all watch with wide eyes as Harry jumps onto the man and makes him stumble back and fall to the floor.

Harry grabs the gun that fell to the ground and throws it across the room, and he's really fucking lucky the guy wasn't smart and quick enough to shoot him before he could even reach him.

And then he starts punching; punching hard.

He throws his fists to the guy's face over and over and over again, and it's very easy to realize that he's not planning to stop any time soon.

His movements are angry and rough and full of hatred, and he lets out pained groan every time he hits the guy's face, his entire body visibly tensing.

I take quick steps towards him, seeing the rage in his eyes as he busts the guy's face open, and I definitely wouldn't be against letting him kill him, hell I'd even encourage him to do it but I know we can't do that now.

I grab his elbow right as he's about to throw another punch and wrap my arm around his waist, using all of my strength to pull him off the guy and I almost end up getting hit too.

"Louis- let me go !" he growls, trying to push me away from him but I don't budge, keeping his back pressed against my chest.

"You can't kill him yet, we need to ask him questions." I talk into his ear, keeping my hold tight as I wait for him to calm his breathing.

I ignore the sharp pain in my shoulder as he squirms and turns into my arms, still trying to get out of my hold.

"Harry, calm down." my eyes fall on Liv as I hold him, and my stomach turns at the sight.

She doesn't- fuck she doesn't look alive.

"Jules, Moon, carry her to the car, we're gonna take care of that guy." Liam says and Harry is quick to shake his head, his body trembling into my arms.

"No no I want to go with her-"

"You'll see her at the house Harry." Liam answers softly , and I finally let go of Harry as Moon and Jules pull Liv off the floor and carefully take her outside, Harry's eyes following them.

"Come on, help me." Liam crouches down next to the passed guy on the floor and I reach out for Harry's hand and give it a gentle squeeze, and that seems like enough to bring him back to reality.

I make sure there's no one in the street before I lead the way to the car, holding the guy's legs while Harry hold his middle and Liam his head, and fuck he's kind of really heavy.

We throw him in the trunk, and Harry and I get back inside the car while Liam stays outside to call a cleaning team.

Harry literally slams the door behind him as he climbs into the driver's seat, before he throws his already messed up fists against the wheel, and I'm quick to reach out and grab them, knowing if he starts punching things again he won't stop for a while.

I pull them into his lap and hold them in my own hands, my thumbs gently rubbing his skin and Harry looks down at the touch, breathing heavily.

I hear him sniffle after a few seconds and when I look back up I notice the wetness in his eyes, but as soon as Liam climbs into the backseat he pulls his hands away and wipes his tears away, clearing his throat before he starts driving the car.