Chapter Five

Harry's pov

Louis hasn't stopped looking at me since yesterday evening.

And it's fucking with my brain.

After we came back home we both ended up locking ourselves into our rooms without saying a word to each, and I quickly went to sleep, but ended up staying awake most of the night.

Saying I am mad would be a fucking understatement, I'm furious. But I'm also really fucking hurt.

I feel like all of this is my fault, I mean I brought this on myself by pushing Louis' buttons over and over again, but I don't think I deserved everything that he threw into my face.

I'm the one that started this ego fight with him and that decided to take his kills and tease him like this.

I only have myself to blame, but fuck what he said to me felt worse than a knife to the throat.

I've lived with him for years and I know him enough to realize that he's not a mean guy, but he can be pretty fucking cruel when he's mad.

Honestly, I'm not sure he meant everything he said to me, well, I really hope he doesn't, but I never would've thought all of this would go this far.

It started as a joke, I wanted to have fun so one day while Louis was holding his gun to someone's head I threw my knife to the guy's chest, hitting him right in the heart.

Louis watched as his body fell to the ground and got a bit mad, but it was nothing serious.

I did it again, because it was fun and I liked the little mocking game we had between us, but I never thought it would become the subject of an actual fight.

We don't really fight in this house, I mean we have dumb arguments but we're friends, we're a fucking family, and it's very rare for us to actually yell and insult each other.

And now I regret everything I did.

Because I really fucking like Louis, of course I like him and I'm pretty sure everyone is aware that I do.

Well clearly everyone expect him.

It's so frustrating to me that he always thinks I want to make him mad when I reality I just want to talk and spend time with him, I just want him to pay attention to me.

I'm pathetic, and he was right about everything he said.

I'm aware that I didn't choose the best way to try create a bond with him and get his attention, but we've been living together for years, and I'm starting to get a bit desperate to be honest.

I haven't liked him like that for all these years, thank god, I would've gone completely mad, but for the past few months, like half a year now I've been looking at him a little more and I like him more and more everyday, and fuck I just don't know how to act around him anymore.

It was easy when we were just friends, but now that I look at him differently I just become awkward and fucking shy.

I've never, ever been shy next to someone I liked, but it's not just someone, it's Louis.

We saw each other in the gym this morning but I did everything I could to stay away from him. I don't know how to talk to him right now, I don't know if he wants to talk to me and I don't know what to do.

But the entire morning he was looking at me. Whether it was while I was running on the treadmill or on the ring with Niall, or when I was on the couch with Liv drinking some coffee, every time he walked by me he would just stare, but never said a single word.