Chapter Fifty-Eight

Harry's pov

"So This is it huh ?" Moon mumbles from her seat behind the wheel, her eyes staring at the mansion in front of us. The car is filled with a tension that makes it a little hard to breath, because we all know she's right. 

This is it. 

"We've waited for this kind of opportunity for almost two years. And this is it." she says, and she stays silent for a second before she reaches inside her pants and pulls out her gun. "Let's go."

We all climb out of the car, meeting everyone else also getting out with their weapons in hands, and fuck.

Fuck I'm definitely not ready for this.

No one dares say a word, we just look at each other for a moment, eyes filled with worry and exhaustion. 

Zayn gives me a winks as he pulls Lucy onto his side, both to them glancing at each other and smiling weakly. Zayn presses a kiss to her lips before they start walking.

Louis grabs my hand and holds it tightly in his, our fingers laced together as we follow them.

It's dark outside and the moon is high up in the sky, allowing us to see just enough to walk and not trip on something and fall to the ground.

We're staying as quiet as we can, even going as far as controlling our breathings even though we're pretty sure nobody in the house can hear us at the moment.

It feels like I'm suffocating, blinking away the wetness into my eyes. I'm not even sure why the tears are rising, but I don't really care to ask myself at the moment. I just know I'm scared, I'm really fucking scared and it feels like yeah... this is it, and we have no idea what is going to happen in the next few hours.

Niall reaches for the back door and pulls out whatever he needs to crack the code and pick at the lock. It takes him a long time, a lot longer than usual and we know it's because the house is a lot more protected than the usual places we go to. 

When the door finally clicks Niall sighs, puts all of his tools back into his pockets and opens it, and we all walk inside as slowly as we can.

There is light, coming from another room far away from us, and it's enough to allow us to see each other and a little bit of what's around. It means people are here, it means they probably know we're coming and they're expecting this.

We all share knowing looks, until our heads turn toward Liam and he gives us a short nod, before he's walking toward the room where the light is on.

This, this is something we would have never, ever done in any other situation. But tonight, fuck tonight is our only chance to get out of this mess and try to get things to go back to normal.

It's our only chance to get revenge.

It's crazy, it's completely insane but we know what we're risking being here. We just don't feel like we have a choice anymore, we want peace, we want to feel safe and happy and be able to go out without being on our guards and scared all the time.

I can't keep feeling like this, feeling like every time someone goes out of the apartment they could come back in a bodyguard. I can't keep feeling like I'm going to loose my family every second of every day. 

We don't deserve all of this shit.

We deserve some kind of peace.

So we go in there, Liam leading the group with his gun raised into the air, and we slowly walk into the large living room, a bunch of sofas and tables and furniture around, but nobody in sight.

Liam goes to open his mouth and say something, give us directions as he points towards the hallway to his left ...

But then the lights go out.