Chapter Six

Zayn's pov

I reach out for Louis to grab his hand as he walks up to my side of the car, pulling him closer and adjusting his jacket and tightening his tie, before I give him a small wink and a smile.

"You're ready my love ?" he says, flashing me a beautiful grin.

"Of course bunny." I answer and Louis snorts, shaking his head as I feign confusion. "What ? Do you not like it ? Should I say baby cakes ? Pumpkin ? Sweet cheeks ? Cutie pi-"

"You know what, keep bunny, it wasn't that bad." Louis breathe out a laugh and I nod, puckering my lips.

He pecks them softly before wrapping his arm around my waist and walking us towards the club, the loud music resonating through the mostly empty streets as people wait in line outside.

We walk past all of them and I bury my head in Louis' neck and giggle when we reach the front door, stopping in front of the security.

"Name." I hear the low voice of the guy and look up at him with a bright smile while he just stares at us, looking bored and kind of annoyed.

"Eliot James." Louis answers simply and I turn my head towards his, brushing my nose against his jaw and kissing his cheek, acting as drunk and in love as I possibly can.

And I know I'm good.

It's far from our first time doing this, Louis and I.

Pretending to be in love or even married, or one of us pretending to be an escort has been one of our most usual job, and it's always our favorite, because we get to have fun and make out all night until we actually have to do the work, and that's far from unpleasant.

I press a kiss to his lips and Louis brings his hand lower down my body, squeezing my ass cheek and I let out a dramatic squeal, playfully smacking his chest.

The security guard lets us walk inside after checking Louis' name, and Louis pulls me with him, keeping our bodies close.

It takes a second for my eyes to adjust to the throbbing lights, but when I do I take a quick look around, my eyes falling on multiple groups of sweaty bodies, some making out and some grinding against each other, and I'm pretty sure I see a whole bunch of wondering hands.

There are glitters everywhere and bright makeups, high heels and colorful hair, all sorts of people having fun on the dance floor and this, this is why I love my job so much.

We never came to this place before, but Louis and I have been in a many, many other gay bars and clubs, and this is really fucking fun.

"Wanna dance bunny ?" I whisper into Louis' ear and he smiles, pulling us to the middle of the dance floor and finding a nice spot for us.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and Louis grabs my sides, both of us swaying our hips.

We turn around a few times, our eyes scanning around the room to try to spot our target, but we still take our time to enjoy ourselves.

"It's been a while since we've done this." Louis speaks above the loud music and I nod, leaning closer to him.

I dart my tongue out and slowly slide it across the seam of his lips and Louis tries to actually kiss me but I pull away.

"What part ? A job together or making out and grinding ?" I ask, running my fingers through his hair.

"Both." Louis smiles, squeezing my sides.

There were many many times in the past where Louis and I relied on each other to keep ourselves satisfied, and it was always very fun and exciting, and overall very good.