Chapter One

Louis' pov

I'm gonna kill him.

No seriously, I'm gonna kill Harry fucking smirky Styles.

"AGAIN !?" I throw my arms into the air,, talking far too loudly but I just can't help it. I'm so fucking mad right now. "I swear to god I'll slit your fucking throat !" I growl, bending down to pull my knife out of whoever the dead guy next to my feet is.

"Something wrong sweetheart ?" Harry's cocky tone only makes my blood boil more, and I don't even think before I throw my knife to his head.

Of course he dodges it easily, and he quickly pulls it out of the wall and throws it right back to my face.

Thankfully Zayn and his magical fucking reflexes catch it a few inches away from my head, and Harry smiles, dimples out on display, looking pretty fucking satisfied that he succeeded whatever he wanted to do.

Did the fucker just try to stab me in the eye right now ?

"You fucking piece of shi-" I start yelling but Zayn is quick to snap his hand to my mouth to shut me up, growling into my ear and roughly pulling me back until I'm pressed against his chest.

"Shut the fuck up you dumbass ! Are you trying to get us all killed ??" he pulls his hand away and spins me around abruptly before he shoves me towards the door.

"Out. Now." he says sternly, as always keeping his serious and cold demeanor even when I'm loosing my shit.

I don't forget to flip Harry off over my shoulder before leaving the room, Zayn following closely behind.

We walk down the hallway and adjust our suits, and I put my knife back into my pants, running my fingers through my hair to try to make myself as presentable as I can.

I reach out for Zayn before we start to move down the hallway, swiping my thumb on his cheekbone and catching a drop of blood that was about to fall on his blue suit.

I give him a wink as I bring my thumb to my mouth, but Zayn only rolls his eyes in response, looking very fucking tired of my bullshit.

I try to calm down as best as I can before we can go back to the raging party still happening downstairs, but I honestly can still feel my blood boiling and the anger pumping through my veins.

Zayn and I both take a deep breath before walking towards the large staircase, acting like absolutely nothing happened.

We grab the glasses of champagne we left on a table only a few minutes ago and look at each other as we walk down, laughing and smiling and waving our hands around as we start to talk about our jobs for the night.

Zayn today is a rich accountant and I'm his associate, and there are rumors about us cheating on our wives with each other...

Very dramatic.

When we reach the bottom floor we take a quick look around, checking that no one is looking at us suspiciously before walk through the crowd of people and send polite smiles to whoever looks back at us.

It's all shine and glitter and suits that are worth more than our house.

I fucking hate these people.

I tip my glass down when we finally reach the front door, sighing heavily as I feel the alcohol running down my throat, before I put the glass down on a counter and Zayn does the same.

Of course when we get outside, the smirking bastard has already climbed out of the window and is getting into his car, with Niall sitting next to him.