Chapter Thirty-Eight

Harry's pov

"Suuun... sun wake up." 

When I open my eyes it's to the feeling of and gentle kisses being pressed all over my chest and neck, and Louis' beautiful morning voice into my ear, his hands traveling down my sides while I lay on my back.

A lot better than Liam trying to break the door down.

When he feels me shift on the bed he climbs on top of me, his mouth still moving on my neck but a little less softly now. When he moves up and hovers his face above mine I squeeze my lips shut and Louis frowns, a pout on his own lips.

"What's wrong ?" he asks and I push him off me, jumping off the bed and running to the bathroom at record speed, honestly a bit surprised that I'm strong enough to do all of this considering I woke up only seconds ago.

I grab my toothbrush and Louis' toothpaste and shove it into my mouth."Seriously ?!" Louis groans from the bedroom and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not kissing you with morning breath, and I can smell that you already brushed your teeth so that's a bit unfair." I mumble, brushing my teeth as quickly as I can before running back into the bedroom. 

Louis waits on the bed with his hands clasped on his stomach as he stares at the ceiling, and I basically jump on top of him, settling into his lap. I grip his shoulders to pull him up so our chest are pressing together, holding his jaw with both hands and brushing my lips against his.

"You good now ?" he asks, resting his own hands on my hips, and before I can even properly nod his mouth is on mine.

The kiss is soft at first, a simple moment of affection shared between us, but pretty soon Louis' tongue teases my lips and I open my mouth for him, moaning quietly when our tongues tangle together. 

His hands travel down to my ass and squeezes my skin, the touch making shivers run down my spine and I suck on his tongue in response.

"We should do this every morning." Louis mumbles on my mouth and I chuckle softly, burying my fingers into his already messy hair and pulling him even closer to me, tilting his head back so I can deepen the kiss.

Louis' hips buck up into me and I can feel his already pretty hard erection against my ass, my own cock twitching into my boxers as he grinds against me.

"Hey breakfast is downs- oh my god-" Niall's surprised voice makes us disconnect, and I look at him over my shoulder as pushes the door open but Louis immediately grabs my chin and pulls my head back to his.

"Get the fuck out Niall." he groans, not even bothering to dart his eyes away from mine and Niall blurts out a quick ''Yep yep I'm out'' before the door closes again.

And then there's a scream...

"I JUST SAW HARRY AND LOUIS HAVING SEX !"

Louis exhales a low groan and falls on his back, bringing his hand to his face and rubbing his eyes with his fingers while I just laugh, resting my hands on his naked chest.

"We're never gonna live this one out." he sighs, and I lean down to press a few quick kisses to his lips before I climb off him.

"Where are you going ?" Louis whines, sitting back up and looking at me with big puppy eyes while I grab my jeans and slip them on.

"I'm starving, now come on, get your pretty ass off the bed."

"Awww you think my ass is pretty." Louis coos, walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my shoulders, an eat shitting grin on his lips.

"The prettiest." I whisper, kissing his cheek and giving his ass a little smack before I pull away and grab one of his hoodie for myself.

****