Chapter Fifty-Six

Harry's pov

When I blink my eyes open it's because I can feel my stomach grumbling and I'm honestly starving, and since we didn't close the blinds before we went to sleep the sun is really kind of hurting my eyes as I try to open them.

The bed is mess of sweaty tangled limbs, Louis is still plastered to my back and Lucy is laying half on top of Zayn with my arm draped around her back as my head rests on Zayn's chest, and I have honestly no idea how me managed to end up in this position but I'm not absolutely not complaining, I'm very comfortable.

My stomach rumbles again, pretty loudly this and I groan when I move a bit, taking my head off Zayn's body to cuddle back into Louis. I feel him nudge his nose against the back of my neck, the small action bringing a smile to my lips.

"Hello sunshine." he whispers, his arm that's wrapped around me pulling me even closer. "Is it weird that I think you smell really good right now ?" he continues and I breathe out a laugh, feeling Louis smile against my neck.

I open my mouth to answer him , but I don't get a word out before Zayn is grunting and turning his head around from us.

"Can you two shut the fuck up ?" he mumbles, his eyes still closed as he slowly runs his fingers through Lucy's hair. "And yes Louis, it is weird that you think he smells good, considering this entire room smells like sweat and sex and come."

"I think you smell good." Lucy then says, shifting on the bed so she's actually completely laying on top of Zayn, her head buried into his neck.

"Well you're weird too." he says, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

"I'm starving." Louis groans, and yeah my stomach definitely agrees with him.

"I can take care of that." Zayn then says, finally opening his eyes. He puts his hands on the sides of Lucy's head and clears his throat, and before he can yell I smack my hand to my ear. "OLIVIA PEREZ !! WE WANT FOOD !!"

"CHOKE ON A DICK !" Liv shouts back after only a moment and I can feel Louis's body shaking as he chuckles.

"Already did that," Zayn mumbles, making all of us laugh loudly before he screams again. 

"YOU'RE MY BITCH TODAY SWEETHEART, NOW I WANT FOUR NICE PLATES OF SCRAMBLED EGGS, LOADS OF BACON, FOUR GLASSES OF ORANGE JUICE, FOUR CUPS OF COFFEE AND TOASTS, MANY TOASTS."

"I WILL LITERALLY MURDER YOU !" Liv shouts back, but she doesn't argue with him, knows better than to start complaining already.

And I'm trying to enjoy the fact that no one is making me run around the house quite yet.

"IF SHE DOESN'T THEN WE WILL, SHUT THE FUCK UP !" Liam's voice comes from further down the hallway, and I'm sure him and Jules weren't asleep considering they always wake up pretty early, but yelling in the morning is never fun.

I take my hand away from my ear and wrap my arm around Lucy's back, and Zayn goes back to scratching her scalp and playing with her hair while Louis nuzzles into my neck.

"I can never play with your hair again without thinking about all of this." Zayn says and Lucy smiles brightly, tilting her head back and pecking his lips a couple times.

"How sore are you ?" I ask, running my hand down her back, and she turns her head around to glare at me.

"All of you are gonna have to carry me around all day." she answers with a groan, before resting her head back on Zayn's chest.

"Harry's gonna be the one to do it." Louis mumbles and I huff.

"Hey I'm sore too !" I defend, turning around so I'm laying on my back, Louis' arm falling on my stomach.