Chapter Three

Louis' pov

I'm don't know why it was so shocking to me, and why it made me feel so fucking content and pleased, but the fact that Harry agreed with me was actually very unexpected.

He usually would do anything in his power to annoy me, even if in reality he knows I'm right.

But now he didn't seem bothered to admit it and didn't try to tease me or make fun of me or anything, he just agreed.

It was just a stupid argument to know what was the best way to fucking murder someone, it didn't mean anything, but it's not everyday that Harry Styles is nice to me without any underlying teasing.

Zayn hands me back my smoke, and I finally take my eyes off Harry to look at him, noticing his hair is wet from his shower and his eyes are slightly red and bloodshot.

Did the fucker just smoke a joint in his bedroom... and didn't offer me to join ?

How rude.

Liam arrives outside with a phone to his ear, muttering a quiet ''I'll call you back'' and plopping down on the chair next to Jules, giving them a quick kiss before grabbing a plate for himself.

"What are we talking about ?" he asks, biting down on a piece of bread.

"Harry just agreed with Louis." Liv chuckles under her breath and Harry rolls his eyes.

"Calm down. Louis was right so I agreed with him. Plus you agreed too." he says, his fork digging into his plate.

Liv makes him sit ups straighter and bring her hands into his hair.

"I know, it's jut a bit unsettling, we're so used to you two bickering and insulting each other all day." she says, her fingers working onto the side of his head and braiding his curly hair.

"No one said we were gonna stop." I answer, putting my cigarette out on the ashtray and looking up at Harry. He raises an eyebrow and smiles, before darting his eyes away from me, looking almost shy.

We continue to chat for a while, talking about everything and anything and just having fun, smoking and drinking.

"Moon, are you alright ? You've been a little quiet." Niall asks suddenly, putting a gentle hand on Moon's shoulder. She blinks a few times and looks up at us, her eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"Sorry, yeah I'm okay, I'm sorry I didn't listen." she says with a tired smile, rubbing her eyes with her fingers.

"Don't apologize," Liam dismisses immediately. "Did you take your meds ?"

"Of course, I'm okay I promise." she says quickly and Liam nods, giving her a soft smile and putting his hand on Jules' on the table.

"Tell me if you need to take a break today alright ?" he says and Moon thanks him quietly.

****

"Boss ??" I knock on Liam's door, opening it when he answers a short yes. I smile when I see Liam with his head into papers but his arm around Jules as they cuddle into his lap like a koala.

This is why I love them so much.

Even when they can't spend much time together because of how much Liam works they always manage to be with each other, even if it's just sitting side by side or Jules bringing Liam a sandwich or something like this, Jules cuddling him while he works, and I'm sure this helps him stay relaxed.

Seeing them like this you can literally feel their love run through your veins, you can feel their soulmate energy filling the room.

I wanna fucking gag.