Epilogue

Many months later...

Harry's pov

Louis stays in front of me as we walk inside of the house, always being so fucking protective no matter where we are, what we're doing and how good I am. 

It's sweet, don't get me wrong it's absolutely adorable. But it means that he's always the one that risks getting injured, and I don't like that, at all.

I stopped fighting him about it a while ago now, knowing that it doesn't matter what I tell him he's always going to be like this, he's always gonna be worried that I get hurt, so I let it go.

He lets go of my hand when we walk up the stairs, our guns raised in the air and our eyes scanning everywhere around us.

When we reach the first floor a guy arrives from the left and Louis shoots him without waiting, and then we move on, walking down the hallway towards other rooms.

We're met with a couple people there, and I punch one guy in the face before I grab him and wrap my arm around his throat while Louis stabs another one in the heart, and I watch with a smile as he walks closer to me.

He gives me a wink before he stabs the guy I'm still holding in the chest, and then I simply let him fall to the ground.

Louis suddenly grabs my collar and pulls me to him, my body crashing against his and before I can ask him what's going on there's a bullet hitting the wall right where my head previously was. 

Louis keeps his hand on my chest as he raises his gun up and shoots the guy that just tried to hit me between the eyes, an angry look on his face.

"Thank you darling." I smile again.

"Go left I'll go right yeah ?" Louis says, going to walk away but I frown, grabbing his hand and pulling him back to me, pouting dramatically.

"Not gonna give me a kiss goodbye ?" I bat my lashes and Louis chuckles quietly, cupping my jaw and pressing our lips together in a soft kiss.

He goes to pull away too quickly but I keep him there for a moment, teasing his lips with my tongue but not actually pushing it inside of his mouth.

"Okay now go." I say when I pull away, giving his ass a playful smack and Louis breathes out a laugh as he walks to the hallway at the right of where we are, disappearing in the shadows.

I go to the left and stop at the first room I see, keeping the gun held tightly into my hand as I turn the handle and push the door open. Nobody.

Not fun.

I walk to the second door and push it open, and this time there are two guys who's eyes widen when they see me, but they don't get to say anything or even move before I'm shooting them in the head and okay...

A little more fun.

I repeat the actions a few times, killing a bunch of people but none of them really defend themselves. I just see their eyes widen in fear and they reach around them to find weapons, but before they can their bodies fall to the ground, dead.

"Sun ?" Louis' voice makes me turn back around, and I sigh when I see someone holding a gun to his temple.

Seriously ?

Do they think we're fucking amateurs ?

I raise my shaky hands into the air and drop my gun to the ground, putting on the most terrified face and I can manage and I don't miss the way Louis chews on his lips to hold back his laughter.

"Oh my god please don't kill him !!" I beg, falling to my knees in front of them and clasping my hands together against my chest, looking up and batting my lashes and shaking my head wildly. "Please, please let him go."

"Is he your boyfriend or something ?" the guys says, his French accent strong and that's it. That's what makes me snap. 

Without waiting I reach into Louis' boot and pull his knife out, throwing it up and Louis catches it mid-air, not even looking over his shoulder as he shoves the blade inside of the guy's eye.

"Fiancé."

          Fin.