Chapter Thirty-Seven

Zayn's pov

"Listen baby, if you don't fuck me right about now I'll just have to run to someone else before I explode from frustration."

Lucy's words make my dick twitch and my heart skip a beat and god damn that woman is going to be the death of me.

I press our lips together in a messy and too short kiss before I shuffle down her body and pull her pants off, quickly doing the same with mine. I then reach for Lucy's shirt, my hands almost trembling as I take it off her.

Fuck me.

Please.

As soon as her chest is exposed to me I lay back down on top of her, my hands and lips and teeth exploring every inch of her soft skin. Lucy moans and buries her fingers into my hair, pulling on my roots again and squirming on the bed when I swirl my tongue around her nipple.

Sensitive are we ?

She pulls me back up and wraps her legs around my waist, grabbing my neck and pulling me down so she can kiss me, her mouth eager and desperate against mine and we both release shameless moans as I grind my hips down, our centers rubbing together with just thin underwear separating us.

"Fucking hell Lu, you have no idea how much I've thought of this." I mumble on her lips and I feel Lucy smile as she digs her heels into my back to press me closer to her.

"Only with me for my body huh ?" she giggles.

"It's definitely a plus." I say and Lucy bites on my bottom lip pretty harshly, the pain making me twitch in my boxers and roll my hips harder against her.

"Because let me tell you my love, you are the most beautiful, gorgeous, sexy woman I have ever met." I say with a firm kiss on Lucy's lips and she smiles, her eyes crinkling in the most beautiful way.

"You're not so bad yourself." she whispers, nudging our noses together.

I press one last kiss to her lips before slowly moving down her neck, taking my time biting and sucking on her skin, making sure I leave marks behind. I move further down her body, leaving a trail of lingering kisses down her stomach, my hands griping her hips roughly.

I look up at her as I grab her underwear, looking for any sign of insecurity or doubt on her face, but the only thing I find is desire and hunger, so I pull them down, unable to hide the moan that leaves my lips when I get to see her completely naked under me.

"Jesus Christ Lu, you're soaking." I whisper in disbelief, laying down between her legs and hooking her legs on my shoulders. 

I run my fingers up and down her sides, pressing soft kisses to her inner thighs and feeling as chills erupt on her skin and she moans into the air.

I keep my eyes locked with hers when I bring my mouth to where she needs me most, dragging my tongue across her folds and humming contently on her skin as I finally get to tase her.

And fuck me she taste like heaven.

"Fuck !" Lucy whines high in her throat, her head rolling back as I repeat my actions, this time circling her clit with the tip of my tongue and Lucy releases what sounds like an almost surprised moan. "Oh my g-"

"Shh babe as much as much as I love to hear you moan for me I need you to be quiet, can you do that?" I ask breathlessly and she nods quickly, grabbing my hand on her stomach and linking our fingers together.

I dip my head back down and suck on her clit, Lucy whimpering once again and I just need to pull away.

I climb back up so I'm hovering above her, resting my weight on my elbow and I bring my other hand between her legs, slowly dragging my fingers up and down her skin and capturing her moans into my mouth as I kiss her deeply.