Chapter Fifty-Nine

Louis' pov

"Take them upstairs." Simon says, face now turned serious, eyes dark, and then we're all being pushed out of the living room and up a large staircase. 

I try to look over my shoulder at Lucy, my entire body filled with worry and my breathing a bit erratic. I see her being carried by a couple guys, and when I see they're walking up the same stairs we're in I exhale a sigh of relief.

I was so fucking scared she was going to be left alone with Simon.

We're taking into an empty room on the first floor and then we're all being tied up to chairs with our backs against to the walls. Liv is to my left, Niall to my right with Jules on the other side of him.

Across the room are Harry, Liam, and Zayn trying as best as he can to get out of his ties so he can get to Lucy, whose head is hanging low, her chin pressed to her chest. 

I don't see any blood into her hair which is a pretty good sign, but no external wounds doesn't mean so internal ones.

No words are exchanged between any of us since there are four guys still standing in the room with us, but I can see many different things happening around me.

We're all fiddling with our ties and trying to find out how we could possibly get out of them, but from the looks on all of our faces it's easy to realize none of us is going to be able to do it, at least not quickly.

But Liam, Liam is moving his hands a lot more than the rest of us, and he gives me a look that tells me they're loose enough that he could try to slip his hands out. 

So I clear my throat, and start talking.

"Hey could I get a glass of water ??" I ask, looking up at the guys standing around the room, and only one of them looks towards me.

"Shut up."

"Bit rude." I mumble, and I can see him holding his gun tighter, obviously a little irritated. "Beer ? Tea ? Something ?" I start again, but the only thing I end up getting is a strong punch to the face. 

I groan quietly before tilting my head to the side and spitting blood on the ground, and this is when I realize something. 

There is a screw, in the wall, small and barely visible if you don't look directly at it, but it's enough, it's more than enough.

I shift my legs a bit, just enough that I can drag them over it without anyone being suspicious, but before I can even start the real job Harry is whistling, loudly, and all of the guys heads are shooting towards him.

I've never been more in love with him.

I move on the hook over and over and over again far more quickly now, and I'm hurting my ankles more than anything but right now, I'm completely numb. 

I'm thinking about nothing expect getting us out of this, even if that means I'll destroy my legs completely.

"I'd like some tea too actually." Harry says, but I tune out to whatever else he says to the guys, focusing on moving as quickly as I can.

I can feel the rope loosening, just a little bit, but it's slow and it's going to take long minutes before I manage to slip out of the restraints, and I'm not sure Harry can distract them long enough.

****

"Just, go get them something." one of the guy's blurt out after what was probably forty five minutes of Harry complaining, Jules and Liam playing along with him, all receiving many punches in return. 

Their faces are completly messed up and I'm pretty sure Liam has a broken tooth now.

And I barely moved out of the ropes.

"But the boss sai-"