Chapter Thirteen

Louis' pov

Zayn and Liv are not back yet... and we're all starting to freak out.

Well Harry is already completely there but the rest of us is still trying to think clearly.

They were supposed to be back before midnight, and it's currently over two thirty in the morning.

They didn't send us any texts or calls to tell us they were going to be late, in fact we haven't gotten any news of them for over three and a half hours now, which is why we're all very much on edge right now.

I've been trying to keep myself as calm as possible while Harry has been chewing on his nails and cheeks with his leg bouncing against the floor as he's been sitting next to me on the sofa, and it's really not helping me feel better.

What is making this thing so weird and alarming is that Zayn has never been late once in the many many years we've all worked together, literally not once.

He's the mot punctual guy I've ever met in my life, and used to yell at me all the time when we were younger because I was always late.

And Liv is very, very serious on the job, which is only making things worse. We all know they would have texted us if they could.

I mean, if this was me and Niall people nobody would probably care, but this... this is Zayn and Liv, and it's very much not like them.

"That's it, I'm going !" Harry stands up abruptly, breaking the deafening silence but I grab his wrist.

"Sit down, we need to think before we do anything." I say, his eyes meeting mine as I keep my hand on him.

He stares for a few seconds, before he sits back down with a quiet groan, and I let go of him and put my hand back in my lap.

"Niall can you hack into the security cameras ?" Liam asks and Niall nods.

"Sure, but it'll take some time." he answers.

"Grab your stuff." Liam then says and Niall basically runs out of the room.

We all stay quiet as we wait for him to come back into the room and I can see Harry's hands shaking into his lap.

I find myself wanting to grab them and hold them in mine but I don't, not sure if he even wants me next to him let alone touch him.

"I want to go." Harry says when Niall comes back, looking up at Liam with a very serious look and furrowed eyebrows.

"We both know you shouldn't." Liam says and Harry huffs.

"Liam, I don't give a single fucking shit. You're not gonna make me stay here while they're out and we have no idea what happened to them. What if they're hurt ? What if Liv is hurt huh ? What am I supposed to do then ?!" he blurts out, glaring at Liam who sighs heavily.

"Harry, I'll let you go but you need to promise me that you'll be able to stay calm. We can't have you loose your shit and risk everything." he says and Harry nods quickly.

"I want to go too." I say and Liam arches an eyebrow. "Yes I will stay calm and think clearly. You know we'll be the best on this job, let us go."

"Uhh guys ??" Niall says and our heads all shoot to him. He frowns and looks back at us with slightly wide eyes, worry obvious on his face.

"I just received something." he turns his laptop towards us and starts the video that he just received.

My stomach turns the second I see what's on it, and I have to put my hand on Harry's knee so he doesn't shoot out of his seat and just run to the car when he realized what he's also looking at.