Chapter Fifty-Two

Louis' pov

"Louiiiiis !" there's a loud, very dramatic whine coming from the bedroom, and before I even get there I just know dear Harold has something on his mind.

I find him laying on his stomach in only his boxers, a pout on his lips, and the second I'm out of the bathroom he makes grabby hands at me. "My back hurts..." he mumbles, pulling me closer to the bed.

"Ohhh does it ?" I say and he nods weakly. "Do you want me to do something about it sunshine ?" I ask and this time his nod is quick and eager.

"Too bad." I wink, giving a little smack to his pretty ass and starting to walk away but Harry grabs my hand and bats his lashes up at me.

"No Lou, please." he whines and fuck him. Fuck him for being this adorable and pretty and soft and just... him. And fuck me he still has some glitter sticking to his cheeks, and also some in his hair.

"Rub my back for a bit, please, and then we can go downstairs and have breakfast."

"Will you make me some coffee ?" I narrow my eyes, moving closer to the bed and climbing next to Harry.

"I literally always make you coffee." he huffs and okay that's kind of true.

"Just for a minutes, my hands hurt." I sigh, climbing on top of him and sitting down on his upper thighs, pulling his boxers down a little.

"That's what happens when you spend hours fingering people."

"Want to talk about why your back hurts ?" I lean down and peck his shoulder.

"My ass hurts more." he grunts and yeah I can only imagine. "Come on baby it's aftercare." he mumbles against the pillow, wiggling his ass back.

He groans quietly when I finally press my hands against his back.

"Zayn could be the one rubbing your back, he fucked you too." I huff, but my fingers are digging into his shoulders and we both know I'm not gonna stop any time soon.

What can I say, I'm whipped.

"And he fucked me good," he says, tilting his head to the side so he can look back at me and he wiggles his eyebrows. "Better than yo-"

"Sure you wanna finish that sentence pretty boy ?" Harry lets out an audible gasp when I tangle my fingers into his hair and pull pretty fucking harshly, and I know his entire body is sensitive from all that we did yesterday so the pain is even more intense.

"No so tough now huh ?" I smack his cheek and Harry groans quietly. "You need to learn to keep that dirty mouth of yours shut sunshine."

I let him go completely and Harry falls back against the mattress, and the fucker smiles again, tilting his head to the side.

"I'm just saying, Zayn is good at what he does."

"Yes he is, I fucking taught him !" I arch an eyebrow, huffing and Harry rolls his eyes.

"I don't need to hear about your previous sex life thank you very much." he mumbles, scrunching his nose up and I breathe out a laugh.

"Don't tease if you can't handle it love. » I smile, leaning down and pressing a quick kiss to his shoulder.

"Less talking, more rubbing." Harry murmurs, pornographic moans leaving his mouth as I start to really massage him, and if people outside can hear us they're definitely gonna think I'm fucking him at the moment.

"God I love you." he says, eyes shut peacefully, and before I can stop myself I lean down and press a kiss to his parted lips, Harry humming contently against my mouth.