Chapter Twenty-Two

Louis' pov

It's been two days since Niall and Jules went on the job together, two days since I slept with Harry and two days since we fought and he kicked me out of his bedroom.

And we haven't exchanged a single word.

Well if I'm being honest, I didn't really try to talk to him, and Harry chose the option of walking out of a room whenever I came in and just running away.

He spends hours in Liv's room and hours training alone in the gym or in the basement.

He doesn't speak to anyone, expect Niall a few times and Liam when he has news about Simon, but otherwise nobody really tried to speak with him.

I'm very mad at him, I would be lying if I said otherwise but I'm mostly hurt, because I've spent weeks trying to help him as much as I could and he just literally and figuratively kicked me out.

That's not what I signed up for when I said I liked him all those weeks ago.

I didn't sign up to get hurt.

When I get into the living room I stop dead in my tracks, feeling my throat tightening and my stomach turning, and I quickly run to where Moon is laying on the floor, her body tensed and frozen.

"Hey !" I call before I whistle loudly and Zayn's head appears through the outside door.

He throws his cigarette away when he sees what's going on, running to me and helping me turn Moon onto her side.

"I'll go get Liam." I breathe out and Zayn gives me a short nod before I quickly stand back up and go upstairs.

I run down the hallway and swing the door to Liam's office open, but the lights are off and no one is in here.

I check the meeting room and the library, but I don't find anyone in there either so I walk upstairs and burst into his bedroom.

"Sorry, I'm sorry," I'm quick to apologize, looking away from the scene in front of me. Jules is sitting on Liam's lap, their hands all over each other, and they disconnect their mouths when they hear me come.

Liam looks at me with slightly angry eyes,« Moon passed out. » I explain.

"Shit." he then groans, Jules climbing off him. They both quickly stand up from the bed and then we all walk back downstairs.

When we reach the living room Moon is already awake, laying down on the couch with her arm in front of her face, Zayn and Lucy standing up next to her.

Liam gets closer to them and puts a gentle hand on Moon's shoulder so she looks up at him, and when she does I feel my heart skip a beat at how tired she looks.

"Moon did you eat today ??" Liam asks, sitting down next to her on the couch, and Moon answers by looking away from him and staring up at the ceiling, chewing a bit anxiously on her lips.

It's not exactly the first time this happened, Moon fainted like this a few times in the past.

Her illness means that sometimes she gets into a depressive state, and when she's in her worst moments she doesn't eat, doesn't shower, and she ends up in a very bad condition.

But I didn't think she was doing that bad.

I mean none of us is really having the time of their life currently, but I didn't think she was so depressed right now, if I did I would've tried to help her instead of focusing on Harry and all of this shit going on.

"Louis can you go get some bread please ?" Liam asks me and I give him a quick nod, walking to the kitchen and grabbing a few slices of bread and some jam before I get back to the living room.