Chapter Seven

Louis' pov

I'm tired, very fucking tired.

Not only because I barely slept 3 hours, but also because apparently Zayn broke my fucking brain.

I've spent the entire day thinking and thinking and trying to understand whatever was going on inside of me after everything he said yesterday.

First of all I like Harry... which... okay, that's definitely something.

I mean shit I'm so confused by my own feelings that I didn't even know that a day ago.

Harry and I had a few moments in the past, where there was some kind of weird tension between us, when we were alone.

But it was a long time ago now, we had just gotten here and we barely knew each other. I thought he was hot and pretty gorgeous, which... obviously I still do, but at the time I thought that was all.

We were younger and pretty much horny all the time, and okay I still am horny about half the time now, but yeah there were a bunch of times when I considered fucking him, kissing him...

We've actually been very, very close to kissing before, while drunk and high mostly, but I have vivid memories of us being only inches away from each other while dancing or something, but we never actually got to the good part, and at the time I thought that was okay.

I'd end up fucking Zayn to release some of the tension, but in my head it's always been simply sexual attraction between us.

I mean Harry has the body of a mother-fucking greek god, so it's not a surprise that I've been attracted to him.

I think I made out with every single person in this house at least once, expect Moon, because she's like a sister to me and that's a bit disgusting... and him.

Which is kind of ironic, considering apparently he's the one I actually like.

I even kissed Liam and Jules for crying out loud.

I spent the entire workout session this morning staring at him, and I'm sure he noticed, like everyone else in the room apparently did.

Zayn sent me a few knowing looks that I tried to ignore but it was kind of hard, and Moon also smirked at me a few times.

So yeah apparently everyone, literally everyone expect me knew.

It's not the first time I've spent hours and hours staring at him like my eyes were glued to him, but today I really don't care if he every sees it.

I need to talk to him, I know it, and I will, I just don't really know when or how I'm supposed to.

I still don't understand what's going on inside my brain so I don't really know how I'm supposed to explain all of this mess to him.

And what if he actually just hates me and does what he does because of it ?

Or what if he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore because of everything I said to him when we were on the job last time ?

"Hey ! I need some help here !" Niall's voice snaps me out of my thoughts when I hear him call out from the front door, and I don't even think before I shoot to my feet and run over there, Jules following me.

The second my eyes meet Moon's tired ones I feel my stomach turn and my heart leaps into my throat, and I quickly reach out for her.

I grab her weak arm and hook it over my shoulder as Niall does the same with the other one, and we carry her to the living room.