Chapter Fifty

Harry's pov

It's halloween.

And I'm bored out of my mind.

Nothing has really changed in the past week, apart from the fact that Zayn and Lucy don't fight and yell at each other anymore.

They still are really fucking loud though, just for other reasons.

Everyone is getting very frustrated with the entire situation, and we've more or less agreed that it needs to end, and it needs to end quickly or we're gonna loose our minds.

So we're going to go look for Simon. Really look.

Break into his closest associates houses and torture everyone and murder everyone until we know where he is hiding. And then we'll go find him, and take our sweet time murdering him.

Make sure he suffers for everything he's done to us,

For what he's done to Jade.

So yeah, now we finally know what we're going to do, and we've decided that we'll start all of this in a couple days.

Unfortunately it didn't make the situation in the penthouse better. Because now we're not only frustrated, we're also very fucking impatient.

We're currently all in the living room, high and drunk and just kind of annoyed.

I'm laying half on top of Louis with Liv to my left and Niall on the floor in front of us, Jules and Liam sitting on chairs and Lucy and Zayn on the other sofa.

And we're so fucking bored.

We're not exactly speaking to each other, we're kind of just zoning out, all staring into nothing until Niall suddenly gets off the floor and jumps on his feet a few times, shaking his arms while we all stare at him like he's insane.

Nobody has spoken for like an hour, and now he's screaming and running around the living room like a mad men.

"Come on, can we stop doing nothing and have some fun please ? It's fucking Halloween !! I'm so fucking bored and it's been too long since we've partied." he says with a wide smile, putting his beer down on the table and grabbing his phone, plugging it to the speakers before we can even process everything he just said.

"Come on, get your asses up." he shouts, and the second the music starts and I recognize what song is playing I shoot off the couch without even thinking, grabbing Louis' hand and forcing him up too.

He groans and tries to sit back down immediately, but I keep my hand in his and pull him closer to me, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Harry I-"

"Please shut the fuck up and dance with me." I cut him off with a firm kiss, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and pressing our bodies together as the beautiful voice of Gloria Gaynor bursts through the speakers.

At first I was every afraid, I was petrified...

Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side...

I start by singing the lyrics pretty quietly, pressing my forehead against Louis' and looking into his eyes as he rests his hands on my hips, and I look away everyone else in the room also getting up and start dancing.

That's the power of Gloria.

"Come on baby," I sway my hips as the music starts to get louder and more upbeat, trying to get Louis to follow my lead as I press a hand flat against his lower back.

"I know what those hips can do, show it to the world." I wiggle my eyebrows and Louis laughs, wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me closer as he starts to sing the lyrics.