Chapter Fifty-Four

Harry's pov

"Friends, family, everyone... I have an offer to make..." Niall says suddenly, clapping his hands together before he arches an eyebrow and smiles brightly at us.

We all stare at him with bored eyes from our places on the sofa, waiting for him to continue.

After spending the entire afternoon locked in our respective bedrooms, sleeping like babies and recovering from last night, we took out weed and alcohol and flopped down on the sofas, and proceeded to do absolutely nothing.

We smoked a couple joints and drank a whole bunch of beers, the empty bottles now sitting on the floor at the corner of the room as we've moved on to whiskey and vodka and other stronger alcohol.

"Game night ?" Niall finally says, and the living room gets filled with cheers and laughter, everyone clearly very much up for it.

Zayn shoots off the sofa and grins brightly, running his fingers through his hair and I sit up from where I was previously laying with my head in Louis' lap, rolling my head around and hearing my neck crack.

"What's game night ?" Lucy mumbles around the cigarette dangling from her lips, eyes darting between Niall and Zayn.

"We spend the night playing multiple games, Truth or Dare and Pictionary and I Spy and other stuff like these. We play in pairs and the group who looses has to do everything the winners want for an entire day." Niall explains, stretching his arms out and cracking his knuckles. 

"Ahem," Zayn clears his throat quite dramatically, clasping his hands behind his back and looking around the room slowly, before his eyes move to Louis and he gives him a wink.

"I want to pick this partner because... ever since we first started playing game night all those years ago him and I have always sticked together, through the good and bad. And even though sometimes we lost and had to suck up to some very, very bad people, he'll always be the best partner I'll ever have."

I glances sideways at Louis with pouty lips, and the fucker just answers with a wiggle of his eyebrows and blows me a kiss.

He's literally inches away from me he could give me a real kiss.

Wanker.

"Louis, will you be my partner ?" Zayn finishes and Louis puckers his lips as he looks into my eyes, asking for a kiss and I answer by sticking my middle finger in his face. 

He snorts and simply shoots off the sofa, taking a step forward and literally bowing in front of Zayn.

"Zaynie, lover, I would love to be your partner." he says and they hug each other for a moment before they go sit down on the sofa where Niall is, right as he stands up.

"Alright, I want to pick this partner because... well I've had some trouble with my previous partner, since he's a big fucking dumbass and made us loose-"

"Piss off Niall, you're the one that couldn't tell a chip from a fucking straw." I flip him off and Niall sticks his tongue out, and I roll my eyes at how stupid he is.

He's the one that made us loose.

I stand by that.

"Anyway... I'm never gonna want to partner up with him ever again, but there is someone else here that I would love to play with. She's smart and hot as fuck and I think she might actually make me win this time. So, Lucy, darling will you be my partner ?" he finishes.

"Did you just call my girlfriend hot as fuck ?" Zayn asks with an arched eyebrow, grabbing the joint Liam is handing him and bringing it to his lips.

"Yep." Niall answer simply and Zayn shrugs a shoulder, looking rather unbothered as he blows the thick smoke into the air.

"Damn right she is." he mumbles.