Chapter Two

Harry's pov

I enter the training room at around 7.25, my hair still wet from the shower and a large cup of coffee in my hand. I smile at Moon as she reaches out for me, engulfing me in a quick hug and pecking my cheek.

I then walk to where Olivia is standing with her back against the wall and her headphones in her ears. I lean down to press a gentle kiss to the top of her head, knowing better than to talk to her this early in the morning.

A loud groan catches my attention and I look down at Niall, currently sprawled out on the floor a few feet away from us with his head squished against the cold floor, his eyes closed.

I pull away from Liv and walk closer to him, crouching down to put the coffee I brought him on the floor next to him.

"You okay Ni ?" I ask quietly, patting his shoulder with a gentle hand.

"I'm sleeping, leave me alone." he mumbles with a groan and I stand back up, chuckling quietly.

The door opens again and Jules comes in, and they look a lot more awake than everyone else in this room. They greet everyone with soft hi's and quick hugs before they flop down next to Niall on the floor, who finally sits up and grabs the coffee I brought him.

"Heard you stole Tommo's kills again." Jules say, and I can't help but smirk, shrugging a shoulder as I look down at them. "He's gonna murder you someday you know." they chuckle and I shake my head.

"No he wont. He'll never admit it but I'm too good at the job, he knows the team needs me."

"If I were you I'd still watch my back, you're really pushing his buttons." Jules says right as the door opens again, a very tired looking Louis coming in with Zayn by his side and Liam behind them.

"Up." Liam says simply, and I can't help but laugh again as Niall grunts loudly, taking the hand Jules is extending and getting up very gracefully, tripping on his feet and almost falling back down to the ground.

Liv walks up to me and takes her headphones out, leaning into my body when I wrap my arm around her shoulders. Louis Zayn and Moon all move to stand next to us, and we wait for Liam to speak.

"Louis, Harry and Niall you have a job tomorrow night." he starts and Louis huffs, crossing his arms over his chest and looking very annoyed.

"Do I need to put someone else on it or re you gonna stop being a kid ?" Liam asks, arching an eyebrow and I chuckle under my breath. "That goes for you too Harry."

"We'll be good." I nod, glancing at Louis who rolls his eyes but doesn't argue.

"You better be." Liam says sternly. "Targets are 2 middle aged man, probably no security. You'll be on look out at a restaurant where they'll spend the night. You decide what to do with them. Only job is to have them dead, no bodies left behind." he explains quickly and we all nod.

"Everyone, you have two and a half hours of workout, then I want you all in the basement at 11 sharp. H, you're in charge of music today." he says and I smile, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"See you later boss !" Liv sings songs and Liam flips her off, giving Jules a quick kiss before he walks out of the room, closing the door behind him and leaving the rest of us to work out while he goes to do whatever he's doing in his office.

I plug my phone in and click on my workout playlist, highway to hell bursting through the speakers as we all go our separate ways in the room.

"Ni, ring." I call, and Niall sighs heavily and gives me a quick nod before he goes to grab his gloves. He climb into the ring and puts them on while I do the same, and I look around to watch as everyone else does their own thing.