Chapter Forty-Nine

Harry's pov

After spending a few hours in the living room sprawled out on the sofa with Liv and Jules, I finally walk back upstairs, a bit tired and honestly just wanting to spend some time with Louis.

It's not like we haven't seen each other in weeks, but it's been a few hours and I must admit I'm a bit needy at the moment.

Okay I'm very needy... and also horny as fuck but can you blame me ?

Louis and I haven't done anything sexual in a while now and what can I say, I miss him.

I miss him a lot actually.

After the phone call with Moon yesterday Louis stayed with Liam in the living room and they talked about some work stuff for a while, and I went upstairs to spend some more time with Liv.

But after that it was getting a little late, and I was tired so I just went to bed. Louis joined me fairly quickly, wrapping himself around me and barely having time to say goodnight before we were both asleep.

This morning we went to work out for a while in the small gym downstairs. There are only a few machines and some punching bags but it's better than nothing, so we spent a while in there before going our separate ways.

Zayn and I made breakfast for everyone while Louis went out with Niall for some groceries, and we didn't get to see each other again until lunch, but we were all together so it wasn't really a moment just for the two of us.

Now it's a little over eight pm and I've been hanging out downstairs for a while, and Louis was upstairs, doing I don't know what in our bedroom. 

And I need my boyfriend.

When I push the door open I'm met with a very shirtless Louis, sprawled out on the bed with a book in his hands and a joint between his fingers, looking like a fucking wet dream.

When his eyes meet mine I open my mouth in a fake gasp, pressing my hand over my heart and acting as offended as I possibly can while I'm drooling.

"Smoking without me ?? How rude of you." I huff, closing the door behind me and Louis smiles, putting his book down on the nightstand and sitting up so his back is against the headboard.

He pats the space in front of him on the mattress and I arch an eyebrow, resting my hands on my hips. "Oh now you want me with you ?" I snort, and Louis rolls his eyes, extending his arm out for me to take.

"Sunshine, how about you shut up and get your ass on the bed yeah ?" he chuckles and I pout but still move, climbing into his lap and wrapping my arms around his shoulders, nuzzling into his neck.

"Feeling cuddly ?" he asks and I answer by grinding my hips down, Louis hissing at the feeling.

"Not exactly..." I whisper, taking his earlobe between my teeth before I attach my mouth to his neck, mumbling against his skin. "Fuck me Lou. Hard."

"Is that a question... or an order ?" Louis asks, his hands traveling down to my ass and he squeezes an handful of skin, the action pulling a moan out of me.

"It's a fucking plea." I breathe out and then Louis' hand are into my hair and he's pulling me out of his neck with a strained groan.

I lean in with my mouth half opened, ready and needy for his own, but he tugs harshly on roots so my head tilts back, the pain making my cock twitch into my pants.

"You need me pretty boy ?" he asks, his voice low and quiet and I just nod in response.

Then he suddenly releases my hair, and before I can understand what's happening my back is against the bed and he's hovering above me, one hand wrapped around my throat and the other pressed against the mattress right next to my head, and my breath catches into my throat.