Chapter Twenty-Nine

Louis' pov

"Robert, sweetheart, I think you're a cool dude yeah ? But you're kind of quiet and I think you should just talk a bit more. Like learn to answer questions for example." I say, throwing my butterfly knife to the ground before pulling it out and repeating the action.

"Fuck you." is the only answer Robert gives me.

"You know someday I'm gonna cut your tongue out just so you stop repeating those same two fucking words." I groan, putting my hand on my arms and keeping my knife into my hand as I rest my arms on the back of my chair.

It's been a few days since Moon left for the hospital and things have been pretty hard, and frustrating.

The only thing that's been going well is my relationship with Harry.

And we'll... that's fucking amazing to be honest.

It's been going so well actually that I didn't really take the time to go see dear Rob, and to be honest I didn't really care to go do some torturing when I could do some making out instead.

We all started to train and workout a bit more normally again, and Liam asked us to go back to our routine and try to keep our minds as busy as possible.

So I spent half my day with whoever is in the living room and the rest mostly with Harry, sometimes just reading next to each other and sometimes talking in bed or something.

It's been very nice.

Zayn has been forgetting about me though.

Now that he has a girlfriend he's glued to her all the fucking time, and we haven't spent some time alone together in a long while.

I don't blame him, I know he really likes Lucy and wants to make things work between them, but I'd like to smoke a joint with my best friend again someday.

Liam has been sending people to give Rob food ever so often but no one has been interrogating him.

Li also took the knife out of his arm a few days ago but otherwise he let me do my things my way and go see him when I wanted.

He still doesn't look like he's gonna speak any time soon anyways, so why bother spending hours with him trying to pull the words out of his mouth when we could just leave him in here, with the bare minimum of food and water.

Sometimes isolation can be worse than whatever kind of torturing I can come up with.

After training this morning Harry went to see Liv, so I decided to go see my little friend downstairs for a while, hoping that maybe, just maybe he'll get bored of having knives shoved into his skin and he'll tell us what he knows.

That didn't work out.

And fucking hell he's annoying.

"If you cut my tongue out I won't be able to tell you what you want to know."

"You have six fingers left darling, you'll write." I huff, darting my eyes to the knife in my hand before look back up at Rob.

"See I'm sure you know things, but I think you're too scared of our mutual friend Simon to give anything to me... so not only are you a fucking coward, but you're also really fucking dumb." I get off my chair and push it to the side, moving to stand in front of Rob.

"I'll come back to see you later yeah ? Maybe today maybe tomorrow, maybe another day completely. In the meantime put your mind to work, cause next time I'm here you'll have to tell me where Simon is. Have fun buddy." I slap his cheeks a few times before walking out of the room and shutting the door behind me.