Chapter Forty

Louis' pov

"Sun ?" I call over the sound of the shower running when I hear Harry walking into the bedroom. He slips his head through the door, his eyes moving down my body pretty shamelessly while I chuckle under my breath.

"Wanna join me love ?" I chuckle and Harry smiles brightly before he basically runs inside and throws his shirt off, doing the same with his pants and boxers and jumping into the shower with me.

"Hi," he smiles, wrapping his arms around my back and pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "What's up ?" he grabs the soap next to us and spins me around, starting to wash my skin and taking his time massaging my shoulders.

And fuck me that feels good.

"Liam came while you were in the library, said we're going out tonight." I speak quietly, humming contently as Harry scratches my scalp and runs his fingers through my hair, untangling them a bit before he reaches for the shampoo.

"Yayy really ?? It's been so long since we've actually went out all together." he says, spinning me back around and pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"Yeah, we're celebrating Niall's birthday in advance." I answer, a smile on my lips.

Harry's eyes are happy and beautiful and he has an eat shitting grin plastered to his face as he washes my hair. He looks also soft, almost childish, and I have to admit it's making my stomach flutter and I can't stop myself from smiling too.

When he's done and spent a long moment massaging my scalp he tilts my head back and lets the water rinse off the shampoo, being very careful not to get anything into my eyes.

"Fucking finally, I'm tired of being stuck into this house all the time." he mumbles and I nod, leaning up and pressing my lips to his in a gentle kiss.

The kiss turns a little more heated when Harry's mouth opens for me and his tongue reaches out for mine, his teeth barely grazing against my own. I bring my hands to his face and rub his cheeks, keeping our bodies close but not actually starting anything else.

We spend a little while in the shower, hugging and talking quietly, washing each other and just enjoying being under the warm water.

Since I came back that night a few days ago, Harry has been a lot more clingy.

Which is a lot to say considering we were already pretty fucking clingy.

But now it's like he doesn't give a fuck how desperate and eager he looks, he is always with me, holding my hand and curling up into my side and hugging me every chance he gets.

And I fucking love that.

After we're done showering we go dress up, each in our own bedrooms. I put on a white button up and some black tight jeans, not really bothering to do anything else expect style my hair as best as I can before I leave, running into Harry in the hallway.

And wow.

His curls are still slightly damp from the shower and they hang low on his shoulders, making him like he just woke up like this and at the same time like he spent the last thirty minutes working on them.

It's infuriating because I know for a fact he didn't have to do anything at all to make them look like that.

He's wearing a black sheer shirt, that makes me want to lick every single inch of his skin, and some black jeans that hug his thighs perfectly, also wearing multiple rings on his fingers as usual.

He smiles at me, bright and full of white teeth and plump, perfect lips, and I'm kind of worried that I just had a stroke, because I can't do anything expect hold my breath and stare at him up and down.