7 | Making Sacrifices

\\ Original Timeline //\\ In The Hotel //

\\ In The Hotel //

.

.

.

After I jumped two weeks into the future, I made up my mind on what I wanted to do regarding the use of my quirk. I woke up early the next day with a new resolve and allowed my vision to lead my actions. I got ready, brushed my own hair, and walked into the hotels master bedroom my parents were currently residing in with a confident aura radiating off of me.

Since they were watching the news on the TV mounted on the wall, I stood at the edge of the bed to try and block their view and gain their attention.

"Morning honey, why are you up so early?" My dad asked while sitting up better in bed.

"And wow did you brush your hair out all on your own?" My mom smiled with a praiseworthy voice and sat up too.

"Mhm. I'm big enough to brush it by myself," I mumbled.

Then with my confidence still up, I looked them in the eyes and began the conversation.

"I. . . I wanted to tell you that I overheard what you said last night. . . And I wanted to give you my answer from now," I said in a quiet mature voice.

My parents glanced at each other with subtle surprise written on their faces. Then they seemed to share a silent telekinetic conversation and their expressions faded to a neutral one as they met my gaze again.

"Okay. . . Whatever you decide, we will fully support you," my mom repeated my dads words from last night.

"And if you say no, you shouldn't feel bad or guilty," he added to reflect my moms feelings.

I gave a firm nod then looked down at the ground for a second. I took in a brave breath then met their gaze again.

"I want to help. I want to give aunty Midnight anonymous tips and she can pass them along to her coworkers. . . Hitoshi also gave me a good idea to use my quirk before bed at night so I can tell her what I saw in the morning the next day."

My mom had a soft and somber look in her eyes after I finished explaining my answer. My dad on the other hand looked supportive with a proud smile on his face.

"That's actually a good idea to sleep it off," he said.

"Yeah, I actually tested it out last night and saw two weeks into the future. And as you can see, I'm fine!" I beamed.

My mom and dad glanced at each other then gave me a soft look.

"Alright then. If this is what you want. . ." She began.

"We support you honey bunny." He finished her sentence.

I smiled and hopped onto the bed and knocked them back down into a hug. I giggled as I doggy piled on them and they laughed before wrapping their arms around me too.