29 | Oversight

\\ Rini //\\ At Home //

\\ Rini //
\\ At Home //

.

.

.

The semester was finally over and Summer had arrived.

Summer had arrived.

Everyone was beyond excited for our well needed break. We had all come so far over the past few months despite my future-changing meddling. And although our class never had a first person experience fighting the League of Villains at USJ, or the handful of us running into Stain in Hosu, we still had an eventful first semester in comparison to prior First-Year classes at UA.

Once we were officially released from school, everyone took the first couple days to relax; Hitoshi and I included. He slept for a whole day and I spent my time sketching fashion designs. Then after he got enough sleep, he came over to my house and we played video games, watched movies, and more.

On the third day, I got a text from the girls about our pool-day. I mentioned it to Hitoshi that it was a girls only thing until he showed me a text from Midoriya saying the guys would be doing endurance training at the pool too and if he'd like to join. In the end, we both arrived at the pool and met up with our classmates.

Since I already looked ahead for the month, I knew the real reason why the boys were present: Kaminari and Mineta's plan backfired. The guys ended up swimming laps while we played volleyball. Then after a while the guys started a competition with the use of their quirks. In the end, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo were facing off against each other. . . But Mr. Aizawa intervened and told us to go home since it was 5:00 PM.

As we left the school grounds, Bakugo was pretty upset about not proving himself to be number one. Kirishima calmed him down a bit, and I observed as I walked behind them, until Bakugo slowed down and glanced over his shoulder at me. I knew judging by the glint in his eye what he was asking - whether he won the race - and I gave an amused shrug to answer without words that I didn't see the result. This made him return to his sulking with Kirishima making attempts to cheer him up.

As for Todoroki and Midoriya, they caught up to me and wanted to know who won too, and I told them the same honest answer.

It's been two days since then and today marked the end of our Summer freetime.

It also marked the end of my month-long visions range.

Meaning, I didn't know the calamity that awaited us.

"Are you ready for camp honey bunny? You packed everything you need right?" My mom asked as I made my way to the living room.

"I'm sure she did, love," my dad answered for me after walking out the kitchen with a snack in his hand. He then turned to look at me and smiled. "You did, right?"