THANK YOU <3

HI GUYS!

HI GUYS!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

THANK YOU FOR LOVING MY STORY AND YOUR AMAZING HEARTFELT COMMENTS (and funny ones LoL) AND SUPPORTING ME WITH THIS STORY IT MEANS SO MUCH!! (ToT)

For real guys I love you so much. Makes what I'm doing worth doing. Wherever you're from, whoever you are, I love you peeps!! 😭

This story has reached 80.3K reads like what??!??

Thank you for reading!!!??

I'm gonna try hard not to fall into a chasm again and deliver chapters at a more reasonable rate... I don't want to eat my words later but I really do hope I can produce chapters faster from this point on. Sometimes it's me being a perfectionist and other times it's me literally fighting off writers block. Or it's life getting in my way AKA health, family drama, etc.

Also... I'M GRADUATING IN MAY SO WOOHOO!! TIME TO BE AN ACTUAL ADULT!!

*mom, pick me up. I'm scared*

Back to the book, things are gonna be kinda jumpy. As you've seen with this last chapter, I included snippets of flashbacks/ references to previous chapters. So in the future you'll see some more moments like that to help remind you.

As I've mentioned in my foreword, there is gonna be angst, sensitive topics, etc. And I will add Warnings at the top but in case I forget or you don't see a warning, just know there is  gonna be some kinda angst.

Anyways. . .

.

.

.

We're in the 1st Timeline. . .

How we feeling?

( · ❛ ֊ ❛)

Good?

Bad?

Other?

.

.

.

Since Rini is making multiple timelines, I'm making multiple chapters. Like I said in the foreword, they'll have headers to remind you which timeline you are on. Also to let you know from now, there will be approx 3 chapters per timeline jump unless it's one of the convoluted timelines. Those will have 3+ chapters.

( · ❛ ֊ ❛)

.

.

.

ALSO separate announcement, I made a One Piece Fanfic called "Silent Sparrow" and it's gonna be a more carefree Fic in comparison to this and my other stories.

If you are interested, check it out!

.

.

.

That's about all I wanted to say.

Once again:

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!!

AND AS ALWAYS

STAY SAFE & HEALTHY!!

- GiGi

[ I might delete this later 😂 ]