22 | Festival Finale

\\ Rini //

\\ Rini //

.

.

.

After the race, Hitoshi and I turned out in 5th and 6th place. Our classmates made it in the top forty-two bracket along with most of Class 1B, so we were moving onto the next game which was a cavalry battle.

Since my aunty Midnight explained we were assigned points based on our rank in the race, unfortunately Midoriya got singled out since he had the most. I expected this from my vision but still felt bad for him. Especially when he asked if Hitoshi and I could join his team. We turned down his offer but I reassured him he'd get a team.

When it came down to Hitoshi and I making our team, we approached Setsuna and Riku but they already formed a team and wished us good luck. They didn't say anything, but I already knew about Class 1B's indifference towards our class because of the USJ attack. They didn't want to be seen teaming up with us and I didn't hold it against them.

So, Hitoshi and I went for our own classmates in the end. We asked Ojiro if he wanted to be our left wing, and Aoyama as our right and they happily obliged. I told Hitoshi I could be the front runner but he insisted for me to be the one on top and he'll take the front.

With our team assembled, the ten minute timer came to an end and everyone got into positions. Suddenly, my aunt signaled to start and we were off. Instead of running towards Midoriya, we went to the other end of the field towards the lower ranked teams.

While all the commotion was centered around Midoriya, we did our best in swiping the other's headbands. I would direct the guys where to go at what time and focused mainly on defense. And when it came to swiping headbands, Hitoshi was our secret weapon with his quirk. By the end of the game, we had successfully dodged everyone and gained enough points to advance onto the next and final round.

When my aunt declared the end, and Present Mic announced we snuck up the ranks and made it to the roster, our team gained some surprised looks. We got some happy praises from our classmates and a few bitter comments from the teams we swiped from - even Setsuna and Riku were one of our victims - but we took it all the same. I also didn't miss the way Bakugo sent me a questioning glare.

Once everyone settled down, my aunt then announced who would spar against who in the final match. All eyes were anxiously studying the screen for their names while I only glanced at it then looked over at the clock.

Almost noon.

If the Heroes in Hosu properly stuck to my instructions, then they'd be patrolling the area where the news report said Ingenium got attacked in my vision.

I glanced over at Iida with a sad expression as I thought about the potential future that awaited his brother. . . If only he knew. . .

If only anyone knew what I did behind the scenes for society.