15 | Possibility

\\ Rini //\\ At UA //

\\ Rini //
\\ At UA //

.

.

.

After I explained to Setsuna and Riku what our homeroom teacher made us do instead of going to orientation, they expressed how unfair and ridiculous it was in comparison to their homeroom teacher Mr. Vlad King who let them attend orientation. They said they got properly introduced to their classmates and got situated with the school grounds and everything.

Hitoshi and I told them that's nice they managed to have a normal first day, but in all honesty we were jealous. They got acquainted with their classmates while we had to compete with ours.

I still wanted to share a couple words with our mentor for being a jerk.

My explanation lasted until we reached the lobby area that would lead us outside, but the moment we stepped outside, an announcement came over the speakers.

"Can Rini Otani please come to the Principal's office."

The announcement repeated twice and our group of four stopped in the doorway. Hitoshi sent me a questioning look and I gave a tiny shrug to say I wasn't expecting this. He furrowed his brows and was ready to say something when the others spoke up.

"Woah your getting called to the Principal's office on the first day? What did you do?" Setsuna laughed and pretended to be shocked, but it was clear she was joking.

"This is like middle school all over again. Did you beat someone during that quirk assessment test and failed to mention that?" Riku laughed while swiping a fake tear.

"Ha ha very funny. I did nothing wrong if you must know. . . It's probably just my aunt playing a prank. I guess I'll have to catch up with you all later," I waved them off.

In reality I suspected this was all Nezu's doing.

"Alright, tell us all about it later Miss I'm-not-in-trouble!" Setsuna jabbed me with her elbow and winked before walking away.

"Yeah, catch you later Rini," Riku smiled and walked off with Setsuna.

They made it a couple steps before turning back to look at Hitoshi who was silent the whole time and was still standing by my side.

"You coming?" Setsuna questioned.

"Oh, I normally get a ride with her so I'm going to stay," he truthfully answered.

"Oh right, you guys live on the same street. Alright then we'll see you around!" She smiled and waved before walking away with Riku again.

We returned the gesture and went back inside. Since we were alone, Hitoshi spoke up as we started making our way up to Nezu's office.