18 | Its Time

\\ 3rd Person POV //\\ At UA //

\\ At UA //

.

.

.

"Villains are going to attack USJ tomorrow morning."

The moment Rini said those words, the room fell deathly silent. Nezu's usual calm and pleasant smile fell into a frown while Aizawa suddenly fixed his posture and uncrossed his arms, a crestfallen and more alert look replacing his ever stoic expression. Recovery Girl, as sad as it sounds, was used to Rini's bad news from her future visions but still looked shocked at her statement. Midnight and Hitoshi simply got the wind knocked out of them, their eyes fixed on Rini's lavender ones as they struggled to comprehend her words.

Rini's gaze flickered over the others one at a time. First she looked at Hitoshi, then her aunt, then Nezu, and finally Aizawa. Her breathing stuttered for a moment when she looked at him. For a split second, he looked like the lifeless body in her vision with blood running down his head. She quickly blinked that image out of her mind.

It's only a vision. It hasn't happened yet, she reassured herself as she looked down at her hands for a brief moment.

"Its alright deary. Remember, the future hasn't become present," Recovery Girl comforted her with her words. She caught the way Rini looked at Aizawa then her hands and knew from experience she must have seen something terrible happen to him. Ten years of being her psychologist made her hyper aware of her mannerisms.

Rini hummed in reply.

"Villains attack tomorrow. . ?" Hitoshi finally muttered in disbelief. His eyes were fixed on her hands laying on the bed, focused but far away in thought, while he rested a comforting hand on her back.

Rini only nodded. She couldn't get the words out just yet. So many things happened and she needed to take a moment, catch her breath, then backtrack and write everything down the way Sir Nighteye trained her since she was six. She went over the list in her head like it was some everyday menial grocery store checklist.

What type of incident? Villain attack. What time? Nine in the morning exactly. Assailants, if any? Yes, but too many to count. Quirks? Warp quirk user, some form of Disintegration quirk user, a mutant strength enhancer plus shock absorption quirk user, a thug with a mutation type quirk, and the list goes on.

Rini closed her eyes and leaned forward. She crossed her legs, rested her elbows on her knees, and cradled her head. Her long pink hair cascaded over her shoulders in the process, creating a curtain around her face and casting a shadow over her eyes.

This was all too much. She never dealt with anything HUGE like this first hand before. All of her intel she received and passed along to Sir Nighteye over the years were second hand from the news on TV. This was her life, her future, her firsthand experience. And it was scary.