12 | Entrance Exam

\\ Rini //\\ At UA //

\\ Rini //
\\ At UA //

.

.

.

"Holy shit I can't believe we made it."

"I can't believe you doubted us."

Hitoshi and I couldn't help but stare in awe while standing in front of the high school of our dreams.

We made it. After over two years of training and studying we made it. We took the written exam along with a few other students from our middle school - Setsuna and Riku included - and passed to shortlist us into the entrance exam.

And the entrance exam starts in a few more minutes.

"I didn't doubt us. . ." Hitoshi muttered while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, your lying," I laughed as we continued to stand in the middle of the walkway and stare at the building. "Also I think we should move," I quickly added upon realizing more students pouring in behind us.

"Oh right," he sighed.

We adjusted our bags on our backs and started moving forward, readying our minds for the exam that awaited us. Other kids brushed past us and walked with more confidence in their strides, so Hitoshi and I tried to do the same. However, as we headed up the stairs, a blond boy brushed past us rather harshly and didn't apologize.

"Hey, aren't you going to apologize?" Hitoshi half yelled at the guy.

But the moment he turned around I recognized who he was. Katsuki Bakugo.

"Why would I? You two extras were in my way," he growled out after sparing us a glance over his shoulder.

"What? Are you serious?"

"Hitoshi maybe-"

"Tch. I don't have time for this," the blond scowled and continued walking.

"Wha-"

"Hitoshi its fine. . . I guess he's always like that," I said, but muttered that last part.

Suddenly, before Hitoshi could beef with the blond, we heard a boy scream and a girl apologize behind us. It instantly got our attention and for the second time that morning I recognized the two. Green hair, freckles, and wide nervous eyes. Izuku Midoriya. Brown hair, pink cheeks, and a warm smile. Ochaco Uraraka.

Hitoshi and I briefly watched their exchange where he floated in place and she apologized then set him down. Then they started a quick conversation. And when I studied his face more, for some reason it felt like a soft bell went off in my mind signaling some kind of important clue.