35 | TRANSCEND •●• T I M E

[ Y'all ready for this? ;) ]

Warning : Gore

.

.

.

"How fortuitous."

All For One uttered the words with distaste while watching the Heroes finish securing the Nomu. His Nomu. He took note of every Hero he could see: Mount Lady, Best Jeanist, Gang Orca, Tiger, and Fatgum. All excellent Heroes, but they were nothing more than bugs he could squash beneath his expensive Ferragamo leather shoes at the end of the day.

The sinister villain sighed.

They were merely an inconvenience.

He thought the wild goose chase would have held them off longer.

All For One straightened the cuffs of his sleeves and corrected his posture. His towering figure remained hidden in the darkest shadows. The Heroes couldn't see him and the back half of the warehouse even if they tried.

"It seems your luck hasn't run out yet, little bunny," the evil man glanced over his shoulder and studied the teen.

Since she was thrown across the room, she landed in an awkward position slumped on her side against some medical equipment and cables. Her long hair splayed out in a messy bun and silk strands obscured her face. And a grotesque puddle of blood began to form under her mangled leg.

The perceptive teen was a sad sight to behold.

"Such a pity. I didn't want you to suffer this way," All For One sighed as if he didn't enjoy her pain. "Unfortunately, you're going to have to suffer a little longer. I've got some pesky Heroes to deal with."

Upon hearing his menacing words, Rini forced herself to look up and witness the scene for herself. She stared through the rubble-ridden doorway, and the moment her lavender eyes saw the familiar faces of Heroes, she nearly broke down in tears. She was relieved, but that relief quickly turned into distress when All For One started walking towards them.

"Be a dear and stay put," he ordered while stretching out his left hand and using a telekinetic quirk to pull a helmet from across the room.

Once in his grasp, he paused and fixed it on his head. The black and grey equipment looked clunky and Rini stared at it curiously before he slowly looked over his shoulder. She felt a shiver run down her spine when she met his unnerving masked gaze.

"This will only take a moment."

Rini trembled at the obvious threat his words held. She watched him walk out towards her rescuers. He was going to decimate them. They had no idea what they were up against. She couldn't lay there and watch them die. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if they died because of her.