\\ Costume 2.0 //

Hey! Sorry for disappearing on you guys, literally time is flying and I find that so ironic since I'm writing a Time Travel fanfic (>_<')

Anywho, I hope you peeps are doing good... SUMMER IS HERE!! Have fun and be safe as you carry out your summer shenanigans! Or if your like me, cozy up with a good book or two dozen and relax! XD

Back to this, I drew Rini's new costume design that I briefly mentioned in the Internship chapter!! I've had sketches of this for so long but finally did it in digital. It's in my style - not Horikoshi's - but let's just pretend it is LoL.

Here she is folks!

I honestly love this design more and thinking about making it the permanent design

I honestly love this design more and thinking about making it the permanent design... but I guess I'll just keep it as 2.0 the same way Izuku changes his suit in the manga/anime.

Also notice Midnight admiring her niece in the design she adjusted after the USJ incident haha!

Regarding the latest chapter, I honestly feel like it's not up to par... I literally rewrote it like 5 times. 10,000 words later and I still don't think it's good enough. But anyways that's just me being a perfectionist so please ignore me. I hope you liked it!

The next chap is gonna have some drama. . . Also some time skips, so sorry in advance for the multiple POV changes and stuff!

Also as I mentioned before, from this point its gonna be dark and gritty and angsty... and gorey for a few scenes. Sorry, it's for the sake of character development!

I'll stop there before I say too much.

I hope you peeps stay happy and healthy! I love seeing your comments they make me laugh and smile everytime!! And thank you for your support and patience for this work of mine!!

Love ya!

- GiGi

\(^_^)/

<3