34 | Symbol Of Evil

[Extra long chap for you guys ;)]______________

______________

Warning: Mild Gore
______________

.

.

.

\\ At The Station //
\\ 1 Hour After The Attack //

.

.

.

After Aizawa hung up his call with Nighteye, everything was suddenly launched into motion. The Heroes began their decisive counter move despite the Villains devastating - though prematurely declared - checkmate in this metaphorical game of chess. They were making calls, arranging emergency meetings, and practically moving mountains to get the kidnapped teenagers and Pro Hero back; all as if they were moving Pawns, Knights, Rooks, and Bishops to desperately come out on top after the loss of their Queen. The odds were stacked against them since the Queen had been taken, but if they played their moves right, they could win.

Unfortunately, nobody noticed an entirely new game had just begun.

A game only Rini could play and control.

When Emergency Services arrived on the scene, Momo, Pixie-Bob, and those who got affected from the gas were whisked away in ambulances. Especially Midoriya due to his extensive injuries. The others with less concerning or no injuries were checked over by paramedics and remained.

The fire that raged across the mountainside was contained by the firefighters. The three villains the students and teachers managed to take down were retrieved by the Police Squad and taken into custody.

With everything handled, the teenagers were corralled back to camp to retrieve their things and return to UA with Vlad. Those who discovered Rini's quirk and heard the dire situation Midoriya mentioned her and Bakugo were in, were sworn to secrecy by the adults and Hitoshi. The ride back to school was silent except for the small worrying mumblings the teens had for their classmates.

Now after an hour, Aizawa found himself walking briskly through the Police Station's hallway heading straight for the main meeting room. He had a blank face except for the concealed anger in his eyes. He took long and determined strides that had the policeman struggling to keep up.

As soon as he reached the double doors, he pushed them with enough force to make them fly open. His dramatic entrance did not go unnoticed by the many people hovering around the large twelve-seater table.

Aizawa did a quick scan of the room. Looking to the right, Tsukauichi, All Might, and Nezu were at one end. To his left - and to his surprise - Hawks, the President of the HPSC, and four agents stood at the other end. And in the center, directly in front of him, was Nighteye.