4 | Bully To Friend

\\ Original Timeline //\\ At Elementary School //

\\ At Elementary School //

.

.

.

A few weeks had passed since that day I met Shinso, but to catch you up, we met the next day and played at the playground like we said we would. Then once Monday morning arrived, we insisted on going to school together and found out Shinso had been placed in my class.

Ever since then, we fell into a happy rhythm of going to school, doing homework in the evenings at each others house, and playing at the playground on the weekends. All was right in our little world. Until one day we had an assignment to show our family tree.

I did my family tree a little differently and extended it so my aunty Midnight could fit since I love her and she was technically my aunt. My classmates were stunned and really excited to know I had a Pro Hero as my aunt but one classmate. . . Or rather I should say bully Setsuna Tokage, didn't seem impressed.

And during lunch I got approached by her and her group of friends.

Setsuna had a quirk she called "Lizard Tail Splitter" and I used to hang out with her, but when she realized I didn't get my quirk she stopped associating with me then began picking on me about being quirkless. I told my mom of course, and our parents got involved, so she stopped. But I guess her seeing me hanging out and playing with Shinso - actually having a friend and being happy for once - made her angry. That and my family tree seemed to rub her the wrong way.

While I waited for Shinso on the benches outside with my lunch box on my lap, Setsuna and her three followers walked up to me with devilish smiles on their faces. The teacher wasn't nearby, nor were any other classmates, so Setsuna confronted me with a shove and caused me to drop my lunchbox. Everything tumbled out onto the ground and I frowned before looking up at her.

"Why are you still here? I thought quirkless kids got homeschooled," she scoffed, and her three friends laughed.

"I'm not quirkless," I tiredly supplied.

"Oh really now? What's your quirk then?" she crossed her arms and replied.

At her question, I looked down at my ruined lunch and sighed.

"I can't tell you."

Setsuna and her friends laughed at my answer before abruptly pulling me off the bench. I hardly had a second to react before they pushed me over and caused me to fall directly into my scattered meal.

"Sounds to me like your lying! If you really had a quirk you'd show us! But you can't because your a quirkless nobody!"

Her friends laughed and called me names as she continued.