11 | Ready

\\ The Next Day //\\ At School //

\\ The Next Day //
\\ At School //

.

.

.

"Hey, did you hear on the news this morning some big villain was at the train station causing a scene!?" Riku kicked off the loud discussion in the back of the class.

"Yeah! I heard a new Hero named Mount Lady showed up!" Jin said while pointing at his phone.

As they continued going on about the fight, Hitoshi and I got ourselves seated by our desks up front. He heard the commotion and gave me a look.

"If only they knew," he said softly and I hummed in reply.

"Yo! Otani and Shinso!" Riku then came to our desks, dragging the others with him. "Did you see the news? Can't believe some villain did that to start a scene," he showed us his phone.

I looked down at the screen and saw the news article about the dude in my vision. I tried to act surprised by opening my eyes a bit wide and forming a small "o" with my mouth.

"Woah, that's a shame. Hope those people didn't get hell from their bosses," I replied in a convincing tone.

"Yeah. They were lucky a Hero with a gigantification quirk dealt with that villain with a similar quirk!" He replied while making a fist.

"Yeah, super lucky," I muttered, knowing full well my description of the big villain helped Sir Nighteye dispatch the right Hero for the job.

Riku started rambling on some more about the villain along with our classmates before excusing himself and going back to his seat. He gave a little wave at me in the process, and I got the vibe that he had a crush on me. Even Hitoshi saw it, and he shook his head tiredly, but I laughed at his gesture.

We had all come a long way from the first day of school.

As the day carried on, I kept thinking about the other half of my vision. I told Sir Nighteye every detail and knew I shouldn't worry, but something still didn't sit right in my stomach.

My vision revealed that the sludge villain would rob a store then he got away, then he attacked the kids in the alley a couple blocks away. It didn't add up but Sir Nighteye reassured me it would be prevented.

When the school bells finally rang, Hitoshi and I fell into our training mode, heading straight to the front of school so my aunt could pick us up. She greeted us cheerfully as she always did, we hopped in, and we enjoyed the drive as she asked us how was school.

In the middle of our conversation, I felt that strange feeling again.

I looked around at the other cars. I searched for anything out of the ordinary. When I came up empty, I shrugged it off and continued staring out the window.