10 | Training

\\ 3rd Person POV //\\ 1 Week Later //

\\ 1 Week Later //

.

.

.

"I can teach you, and maybe I can convince Aizawa to teach Hitoshi. I'll also let Nighteye know in case he wanted to teach you some pointers since he is technically your mentor. . . What do you say?"

"Yeah, I think that'd be a good idea."

When Rini gave her aunt her answer, the Pro Hero immediately got to work. Since she was a Pro, she had a large house and a private training room. She then approached her colleagues Sir Nighteye and Eraserhead about the idea and got surprisingly reversed answers.

Aizawa said he'd do it under the condition that she promises not to question his teaching methods.

Sir Nighteye on the other hand unfortunately declined because he had prior arrangements. Unbeknownst to Rini and the others, he had found an enthusiastic young man who showed great potential for inheriting One For All. However, he said on his days off he would train Rini his perceptive style of fighting.

With the Pro Heroes in accordance, Midnight then got proper permission from Rini and Hitoshi's parents. The agreement was they'd train after school for a total of three hours and be home by dinner. Weekends were days for rest and homework, and when they had exams their training days would be limited.

The preparations took literally a day, but they all agreed to start training the following week. So, just as planned, they were at Midnights private training room ready to begin. . . There was just one hurdle Rini was expecting though. . .

"Okay, so remind me what your quirks are again," the tired Hero asked after removing himself from his sleeping bag.

Hitoshi and Rini, dressed in gym clothes, glanced at each other. The purple haired boy looked at his idol with a timid smile, but he quickly hid it to save him from embarrassing himself.

"Mine is Brainwashing. I can control someones actions if I call out to them and they respond. But I can't control them to speak or do things that require thinking for themselves," Hitoshi explained first, and Aizawa gave a nod in understanding.

The Hero-teacher then turned to the pink haired girl that reminded him so much of her mother. He offered a "go on" look and she looked at her aunt for reassurance.

Midnight knew it was time to come clean and tell her friend about her niece's true quirk.

Up until this point, Aizawa thought her quirk was "Anticipation" like everyone else outside of the inner circle they formed over the years. That inner circle of people who knew about her quirk included her parents, Dr. Go, Midnight, Hitoshi and his parents, Chief Akagi, Nezu, Sir Nighteye, and Recovery Girl. A total of eleven people - excluding her grandparents - and that number already seemed too great.