// Part II \\

.

.

.

.

.

.

"The world doesn't know
I am a
H̶e̶r̶o̶."

.

.

.

.

.

.

_______________

In this second Part, we follow Rini's
journey through multiple timelines
after she unlocked the true capabilities of her quirk.

Friendships are tested, crises are inexorable, and life in UA's Hero Course has never been more arduous.

At first, the Villains - and Heroes - are oblivious to our young Heroines time jumping escapades while she works diligently on creating the perfect future behind the scenes.
However, All For One catches on to Rini's mission time and time again and forces her to repeatedly rewrite the story. And to her surprise, he isn't the only one.

With so many different futures, some more traumatizing than the next, Rini begins to fear for her health.
And when it becomes too difficult to hide, her friends and family begin to fear for health as well.

In order to prevent her quirk from being stolen by the Symbol of Evil, Rini journeys through time until time takes its toll on her.

And throughout all of this, the world is completely unaware of her heroic time traveling odyssey.

A fact that has our young heroine question if it is all worth it in the end.

_______________

.

.

.

.

.

.